yes® oil-based Organic Lubricant
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
My husband ordered the water based and you included a sample of the oil based and I am soooo glad you did that. I'm ordering a tube today!!
This stuff is amazing. My girlfriend has all sorts of chemical sensitivities and simply cannot come into contact with most chemical substances, which greatly reduces the fun in our sex life. Nothing like trying to use a lubricant and her breaking out into hives and going into anaphylactic shock. I only wish I were exaggerating.So I poked around online looking for organic lubricants and found this product and decided to give it a try. WOW was it worth it. Not only has she had zero reaction or issue with it (and again, I cannot stress enough that this is a person that reacts badly to pretty much everything), but it lasts incredibly. We tend to like rather long sessions, and needing to periodically stop every few minutes to re-lube just isn't any fun. We had luck with some silicone based lubes lasting a little longer, but again, would cause irritation.This stuff? Amazing. Lube up at the start and we're good for the entire session, easily lasting up to an hour. And I'm not saying that the lube wouldn't necessarily last beyond that, just that I didn't.I just ordered another 3 bottles of the stuff, because it's simply beyond compare. Highly highly highly recommended, both as the single best lube I've ever used and as the only thing I've found that's completely non-reactive to someone with a huge amount of sensitivities.
Been buying the water based Yes for years now - best intimate lube on the the planet bar none. My wife and I thought we'd try the oil based in a special offer deal and wished we had sooner now. The extra glide, when combined with the water based, is sensational and will have your partner swooning with pleasure. Both lubes also have the added bonus of keeping each other's parts in tip top condition. I cannot recommend these products too highly - they are guaranteed to transform your sex lives to levels of pleasure you only dreamed of before!
LOVED the OIL Based. WOW. Especially being a 37 yr old Menopausal Woman after cancer treatment....YES is YES!! A must have.
StarlingW.~Breast Cancer Survivor
I have lichen sclerosus and Yes is the best product I have used. Even my consultant told me not to use products like KY jelly as the chemicals can cause serious irritation. Yes has completely rejuvenated my love life and done wonders for my marriage! Thank you so much.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
- Hi - my Gynaecologist bought your products to my attention because I am post menopausal & intercourse has become very uncomfortable high up in the vagina. Entry isn't a problem. My question is which of your products would be most suitable for me please? Oil versus water based? My partner & I are going on holiday soon & I wanted to be able to use something better than Sylk.Many thanks
- Thank you for being in touch with us – we are delighted to know that your gynaecologist has made you aware of Yes.
You ask which product would be most suitable given what you describe, and in fact, both could have a role.
Yes water-based in applicators would permit you to target the higher part of your vagina with good moisturising effect, while applying oil-based to your partner would increase the comfort and ease of intimacy activity.
As everyone is different, we suggest you try the products separately or in combination until you discover what gives you the most comfortable and pleasurable experience.
We would be happy to send you some complimentary sachets for you to discover which product you prefer; alternatively, as you are going away soon, I would suggest that you try our Selection Pack, http://www.yesyesyes.org/intro_offer.htm which gives an introduction to the range, including the applicators.
If you would like a few samples, please just supply your address. It would also be very useful if you could let us know who (and where) your gynaecologist is, to make sure they have a ready supply of complimentary Yes product for their patients.
- Can Yes oil based Lubricant be used with a silicone toy? You made no mention of it only mentioning not to use with latex... i just want to be sure i do not use this product improperly.
- I am happy to confirm that Yes oil-based is safe for use with silicone toys. We shall make sure this information is more visible on our website. Thankyou for checking.
- I'm in my late 60's and, after being celebate for 15yrs, I would like to resume intercourse. 16yrs ago I took tamoxifen for breast cancer which suppressed my oestrogen output and, combined with the ageing process and length of my celebacy, would it be safe to resume intercourse and would both or either of your products be the answer to help with this? Many thanks.
- Thank you for your question to us about the suitability of Yes products for safely resuming intimate relations after many years. We are happy to offer you reassurance and encouragement on this.
Because it is so long since you have had intercourse, I would suggest that you start by using Yes water-based quite liberally for a week or two to begin to moisturise your intimate tissues, to condition and prepare them before penetrative sex. You are best placed to determine the degree of dryness, and to assess how long to allow for Yes water-based to rehydrate and restore comfort to your vulva/vagina. Yes in pre-filled applicators might be suitable for vaginal moisturising, and in a tube for external application.
When it comes to making love again, I suggest you use what we call the “Double glide technique” which ensures more comfortable penetration. For this, apply Yes oil-based to your partner’s penis, and water-based to yourself, internally and externally. This gives strong lubrication and enables longer lasting and more comfortable intercourse. When your body is fully comfortable and can relax into sexual activity, it can rediscover the ability to be aroused and even to climax. Your age should be no barrier to this.
We have had such moving and encouraging feedback from many women who have regained their sex lives after long periods of abstinence, by using Yes to rehydrate their intimate areas, and restore the comfort of sex, and hope you will be able to share their gladness.
- I have vaginal atrophy following bilateral ovary removal, and with estrogen positive cancer am not sure that the flax in the water-based product would be a good idea for me as I've heard flax is estrogenic. Is the oil based lubricant as effective as the water based to use on a regular basis to deal with vaginal atrophy and dryness? I am looking for more than a sexual lubricant- I'm looking for something to use on a daily basis to limit the effects of the vaginal atrophy and to moisturize internally. Thanks.
- Thank you for your enquiry about the suitability of Yes water-based, given your cancer history. We really respect your need for absolute vigilance.
I can happily reassure you that the flax ingredient in our product has NO estrogenic effect.
Flax does indeed contain pre-cursors to Phytoestrogens, but they only way they can convert to Phytoestrogens is through being digested. When flax is being ingested, rather than applied, it could be contraindicated for you. However, topical application of Yes water-based would not result in this conversion into Phytoestrogen, making Yes water-based entirely safe for women with a history of estrogen receptor positive cancer.
In terms of a daily moisturiser, either product is suitable, but I think water-based might be preferable, as it is better able to rehydrate vulval and vaginal tissues. They are both dual purpose, and not just intended as lubricants for intercourse, but as intimate moisturisers.
- When I first open a new tube of The Yes oil based lubricant it is nice and smooth but after awhile it starts to get grainy and I was just curious on why that is?
- Hi Amanda, this can happen with Yes oil-based when (probably in this recent hot weather) it warms sufficiently to liquify in the tube and then cools and solidifies slowly. The grainy feel is the shea butter which has a slightly higher melting point than the rest of the ingredients. Although shea butter does melt below body temperature, it will feel slightly grainy on your hands initially, but that feeling goes away almost immediately as the shea butter melts. The best thing to do if this happens is to warm your tube of Yes oil-based until it is all liquid (place it in a glass of warm to hot water) shake it once or twice and pop it in the fridge to cool quickly. When you take it out it will be smooth again. Sarah
Submit Your Review
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below.
Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example Charlie, Scotland.
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide
both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free Yes™ products.
If you'd like to rate the product but have no comments, that's fine - just leave the "Your Review" box blank.