If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
This stuff is amazing. My girlfriend has all sorts of chemical sensitivities and simply cannot come into contact with most chemical substances, which greatly reduces the fun in our sex life. Nothing like trying to use a lubricant and her breaking out into hives and going into anaphylactic shock. I only wish I were exaggerating.So I poked around online looking for organic lubricants and found this product and decided to give it a try. WOW was it worth it. Not only has she had zero reaction or issue with it (and again, I cannot stress enough that this is a person that reacts badly to pretty much everything), but it lasts incredibly. We tend to like rather long sessions, and needing to periodically stop every few minutes to re-lube just isn't any fun. We had luck with some silicone based lubes lasting a little longer, but again, would cause irritation.This stuff? Amazing. Lube up at the start and we're good for the entire session, easily lasting up to an hour. And I'm not saying that the lube wouldn't necessarily last beyond that, just that I didn't.I just ordered another 3 bottles of the stuff, because it's simply beyond compare. Highly highly highly recommended, both as the single best lube I've ever used and as the only thing I've found that's completely non-reactive to someone with a huge amount of sensitivities.
Been buying the water based Yes for years now - best intimate lube on the the planet bar none. My wife and I thought we'd try the oil based in a special offer deal and wished we had sooner now. The extra glide, when combined with the water based, is sensational and will have your partner swooning with pleasure. Both lubes also have the added bonus of keeping each other's parts in tip top condition. I cannot recommend these products too highly - they are guaranteed to transform your sex lives to levels of pleasure you only dreamed of before!
LOVED the OIL Based. WOW. Especially being a 37 yr old Menopausal Woman after cancer treatment....YES is YES!! A must have.
StarlingW.~Breast Cancer Survivor
I have lichen sclerosus and Yes is the best product I have used. Even my consultant told me not to use products like KY jelly as the chemicals can cause serious irritation. Yes has completely rejuvenated my love life and done wonders for my marriage! Thank you so much.
Damn good product and becomes even better when mixed with the water based one!
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
- Hi, where I can I find a list of the ingredients in both the oil and water-based lubricants? Thank you.
- Thankyou for your email.
Our product ingredients are as follows:
Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax extract)*, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric acid.
*Organically grown ingredients Oil-based:
Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Cera alba (Bees wax)*, Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E).
*Organically grown ingredients
For a full explanation of our ingredients policy – do check out:
I hope this satisfies your enquiry.
- Is your oil-based lubricant compatible with sex toys that are made of 100% silicone?
- The answer is Yes! Yes oil-based is fully compatible with silicone sextoys.
- I suffer with Lichen Scelrosus , which product (water or oil) do you suggest I use ?
- As Yes lubricants are recommended by the Lichen Sclerosus Support group, many women with this condition have discovered the benefit of both water and oil-based Yes. From their feed back we learn that if the LS symptoms are very pronounced, Yes oil-based is the preferred product, being very emmolient and soothing. Otherwise, Yes water-based is effective in providing relief from irritation, and gently moisturises and lubricates vulval and vaginal tissues whether for day to day comfort, or for intimacy.
It might be helpful for you to hear what Fabia Brackenbury - Founder of the Vulval Health Awareness Campaign and of the National Lichen Sclerosis Support Group, has to say:
“I am often asked which lubricant I like to use. In my work for VHAC and in my private life, I have tried the full range of lubricants available today and I find my favourite is YES. YES oil based is excellent for daily use to prevent dryness, even if intercourse is not taking place and YES water based is best used with condoms and before and during intercourse. Having a vulval skin condition often means seeking out a gentle product without harmful additives that may irritate. I find the gentle organic formula of YES is ideal for my vulval skin.”
- I am alergic to chocolate. If I were to use your oil based product which contains cocoa would this give me a reaction (I get migraines from chocolate and coco powder). Also are there any side effects, e.g. rashes to the man as my man is very prone to skin reactions? Thank you
- Karen, it is wise to ask and the best way to find out is to do a patch test on your skin to see if you react to it. Without knowing which molecules in chocolate cause your reaction it is impossible to say whether the Cocoa butter we use contains them and whether or not it will cause a reaction. My best advice is to use yes water-based, it contains no Cocoa butter. There are no known side effects to either of our products and we deliberately chose ingredients that are beneficial to sensitive skin and some like flax/linseed actively heal mucous membranes.
- I am considering buying a oil based lubricant. Is it safe to use on non latex condoms?
- Diana, in the Yes range; Yes water-based is compatible with condoms, and Yes oil-based is not compatible with latex condoms. Both products were tested for latex condom–compatibility by an independent laboratory, water-based passed and oil-based (predictably) failed. Almost all oils dissolve latex and damage condom viability. In the past it seemed to us that Non-latex condoms were rarely used. We know now they are gaining popularity and we will be testing Yes oil-based with non latex condoms so we can give you a definitive answer and will post it here as soon as we have it.
Submit Your Review
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below.
Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example Charlie, Scotland.
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide
both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free Yes™ products.
If you'd like to rate the product but have no comments, that's fine - just leave the "Your Review" box blank.