If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
i have been diagnosed with atrophic vaginitis, i was given ortho gynest cream by my doctor which cleared it up but made me bleed have stomach pain and sore boobs. i tried yes and it has been a godsend . i use it about twice a week and so far (after about 3 months) i am almost symptom free just wish my gynacologist who gave me vagifem which i did not use because i read stories of hair loss etc would start recommending natural products like yes.if you have been diagnosed with atrophic vaginits try yes i have not experienced any down sides at all
This product has saved me as i suffer with vaginismus, and at 21 i thought my life was over!!! but ive received this and tried it and its amazing!!!! thank you so much! and i hope you carry on working your magic with these amazing products!
A wonderful product completely turned my life around. Many thanks to a brilliant team who are kind and have helped so many people.
These products are brilliant. I am in early menopause so need this kind of thing. I find other brands just irritate and sting me. I wanted something natural and now I have it. Thank you so much, your a life saver :-)
This product does what it says. My husband and I have had the best action for along time tonight all because of this wonderful product. Will be recommending to all our menopausal friends
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
- Can your products be used in conjunction with drugs for rheumatoid arthritis i.e. methotrexate and hydroxychloroquine?
- Barbara, our products contain no pharmacologically active components and they are applied topically, which means they cannot interact with drugs taken orally. Further they are NOT preserved with Parabens which are known endocrine disruptors. Our products work by providing either water, held by plant polymers, that lubricate and rehydrate dry tissues or plant oils that protect and nourish dry tissues. Please get in touch with us using the contact us form on the website and we can send you a sample to try. Sarah
- I am 79 in great shape and am starting a new relationship--my former partner had prostate ca and could not penetrate me. I have no sex for 12 years. I have used masturbation with multiple organisms for many years and am looking forward to vaginal sex with my new partner--I am not sure my vagina is elastic enough to accomodate my partner . Will yes help or do I have to get some mechanical device to expand my vagina?
- Thankyou for your enquiry.
Congratulations on your new relationship, and so good that you have maintained your orgasmic response.
Elasticity of the tissues can of course diminish over time, although your vaginal muscles may have kept their strength, through masturbation.
I would suggest that yes water-based, applied to the vulval as well as to the vaginal area, (the prefilled applicators would be suitable for optimal internal distribution of the product) would be a good way to start. We have evidence from some customers who report that regular application of the water-based is capable of progressively restoring elasticity. Worth being liberal to moisturise the tissues well.
To ease penetration, if the water-based does not seem strong enough, I would recommend the oil-based, which gives robust and long-lasting lubrication.
Both products can of course be applied to the penis as well as to the vagina.
And don’t forget that for the ultimate in protection and pleasure, you can apply a layer of water-based on top of oil-based to give the “Double Glideability” experience.
If you find that the vaginal opening has become too tight, then using dilators might be worthwhile, to progressively relax and expand the passage. We consider the best one to be Femmax - http://www.beecourse.com/femmax-dilator-set-.html
Alternatively you might benefit from using a sex toy to simulate penetration. We find the very best to be by Je Joue. http://jejoue.com/
I hope that is of help.
- I,m 68 years old , i have not been in a relationship for a very long time , till now , what do you recommend, if you know what i,m talking about..do i need to see my doctor..
- Thankyou for your enquiry to Yes.
If you are now considering having an intimate relationship after a long interval, Yes products can play a valuable role in ensuring that intercourse is comfortable, and that any dryness you may have (perfectly normal, after menopause) would be safely addressed. Unless you have unusual symptoms of pronounced discomfort, soreness or itching, on a daily basis, there should be no need to involve your doctor.
Yes water-based is very discreet, and could be used in advance of love-making to give enough moisture and slipperiness for ease of penetration, without detection as a lubricant, because it so successfully mimics a woman’s own moisture, without any tell-tale colour, texture or perfume.
Equally, both partners can participate in the use of the lubricant at the time of intimacy, and this can add a pleasurable dimension. Yes water-based can be used either through finger application, or by using our pre-filled single use applicators.
If you need a more long-lasting effect, then we would recommend Yes oil-based, which can be applied to your partner as well as to yourself.
For the ultimate in long-lasting glide and natural sensation, Yes water-based can be applied on top of a layer of Yes oil-based, if you wish to discover the benefits of using the two products together.
It would be advisable to start using the lubricants soon, to begin to develop the moisturising of your vulval and vaginal tissues, to prepare your body for the resumption of sexual activity.
It is lovely to know that you have a new relationship, and we wish you much happiness. Many of our customers tell us that using Yes at a later age has turned the clock back and allowed them to restore the sexual energy and pleasure they enjoyed in their younger years.
- Please let me know if your YES water based lubricants are free from any animal products.Thank you
- Thankyou for being in touch with Yes.
You asked if our YES water based lubricants are free from any animal products. The answer is again Yes.
It s very important to our values that we neither test on, nor use ingredients from, animals.
We are fully approved by the Vegetarian Society, have won the Ethical Small Business of the Year award, and are members of the Cruelty Free movement (see our leaping bunny symbol).
For full reassurance on the subject, please check out our policy statement on this http://www.yesyesyes.org/yes_values.htm
- I was a breast cancer patient from 2004-9 and touch wood am ok now. Mine was oestrogen-related and as a result sex is painful and/or impossible and I cannot have anything containing oestrogen. I've tried using a vibrator to help, but even that causes pain and discomfort, but I'd rather 'use it or lose it' as life without sex is grim. I've been using Replens which is also water-based, and I was wondering how yours differs from theirs. Can you help? Thanks.
- Replens and Yes water-based lubricants are similar in that they are designed to help alleviate vaginal dryness, Replens is primarily made from synthetic materials and chemicals, whereas all Yes lubricants are made from plant based natural ingredients. Yes personal lubricants are all certified organic by the Soil Association; we did this to demonstrate their purity and naturalness. The plant polymers we use are bio-adhesive, which means they gently adhere to the mucus membranes and release water into dry tissues, moisturising them. The Flax (Linseed) polymer in Yes water-based, has been used for 6,000 years to help heal mucus membranes and skin wounds.
This is a link to our website where we show a comparison table of products like Replens compared to Yes products: http://www.yesyesyes.org/KYjelly.htm.
There are no paraben preservatives in any Yes product, so they are safe to use if the cancer was oestrogen receptor positive. Yes oil-based is a much stronger, longer-lasting lubricant and can offer added protection when vaginal dryness means it hurts to make love. And you can use both Yes water-based and Yes oil-based lubricants together, to have the increased slide and protection of the oil-based lubricant with the moisturising properties of the water-based lubricant. Apply the oil-based to yourself (and your partner too, that can really help) and then apply the water-based on top. Make sure you use as much as you need.
Submit Your Review
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below.
Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example Charlie, Scotland.
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide
both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free Yes™ products.
If you'd like to rate the product but have no comments, that's fine - just leave the "Your Review" box blank.