Home » Introducing new, easy-open YES applicators
14th April 2016
Introducing new, easy-open YES applicators
We have recently chosen to upgrade to an improved applicator tube. Some of you have told us that the silver cap closure on the previous applicators could be difficult to remove.
So, in response to the feedback we have received, we are happy to now offer a tube with an easy twist off closure.
In addition, the new applicator has a slightly longer nozzle and the shoulders have a softer slope.
If you are a customer familiar with this product, you will notice this slight change in the packaging , but be reassured that the all-important contents are the same as before, the water-based contents remaining identical to the previous applicators, in volume (5mls) and in formulation.
We hope you consider it an improvement, and would welcome any comments. Thank you.
Directions for using applicators
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
Yes water-based applicators are available in 6 packs, in a four pack for three multi-buy and in units of 30.