Published May 2019
Busting Taboos with BBC Breakfast
We’re absolutely thrilled to see that BBC Breakfast have launched a ‘Wake Up To The Menopause’ campaign this week (13th May).
What’s ‘Wake Up To The Menopause’?
BBC Breakfast is running a whole range of news items on the menopause from 6am to raise awareness about the issues faced by women experiencing the menopause. The schedule includes:
- Monday 13 – Me ‘n’ the Pause – What are the signs what and symptoms
- Tuesday 14 – Help Me! HRT and Health! – Looking at the very latest in medicine
- Wednesday 15 – Let’s work it out! – How do we improve the workplace for women
- Thursday 16 – Early Menopause – What happens when menopause is early or have learning disabilities
- Friday 17 – From Partners to Pelvic Floor – Tips for health, heart and happiness
Tackling taboos surrounding the menopause (in particular vaginal dryness) has been part of The YES YES Company’s mission for 16 years now, so to see a massive corporation dedicating a whole week to the topic and providing a platform for women to talk so openly about it, is seriously huge! We’re so excited to continue to be part of this ever growing conversation. Check out our website for more information on menopausal vaginal dryness.