Home » YES - General
Published July 2016
Why natural and organic?
By working with nature and avoiding pesticides, chemical fertilisers and genetic engineering, Organic production promotes the health of the soil, plants, animals and us in the following ways:
1. The Quality
2. The Health Benefits
3. The Standards
4. The Environment
5. The Future
1. The improved quality of organically produced crops and therefore of our ingredients
2. The health benefits associated with using pure ingredients
3. The rigorous standards for certification
4. The positive environmental impact
5. The future looks better for all of us, when sustainable crop production methods, that work with nature, are employed
Published June 2016
My GP will not prescribe YES WB – what should I do?
The first thing to do is ask the GP why they will not prescribe Yes when you have requested it.
Although Yes water based is listed on the Drug Tariff under Vaginal moisturisers and is available on prescription, there may be a number of reasons why a GP chooses not to prescribe it.
This could be related to the budget of the practice or the local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and a decision may have been made not to prescribe any products that can be bought over the counter.
There may also be an impression that Yes is more expensive than other vaginal moisturisers, which is not correct.
If you are not satisfied with the response that you are given and would like us to investigate further, then please send us an email to: email@example.com and provide the GP’s name and contact details for the surgery and we will see if we can help.