Working with YES
The success of YES is driven by the talent and passion of our team of inspired people – every one of us plays a key role in shaping our future. Our shared vision is to change the world from the inside, and everyone here is committed to making that happen.
We have created a friendly and nurturing environment at YES because we put people first in all we do. We believe that the YES work environment enables motivated, valued and happy people, if our staff are flourishing, our customers are euphoric then YES will continue to be successful.
Why apply to work at YES? You could:
- Be part of changing the world (from the inside) in a rapidly expanding, high growth, entrepreneurial, multi-award-winning company
- Work with a diverse and growing team of friendly and interesting people in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Jeans and T-Shirts welcome!
- Experience working in a truly ethical and strongly environmentally-conscious company
- Have the option to work a nine day fortnight (dependent on hours)
- Benefit from our share option and pension schemes
- Make a difference
All job opportunities are based in Greatham, near Petersfield, Hampshire, UK (unless otherwise stated).
If we have no vacancies that touch your skill set or aspirations, don’t worry, we are always interested in hearing from motivated people who could bring something compelling to our team. If you want to be part of changing the world YES-stylie and think you have what it takes to ‘be’ YES why not tell us about yourself and what you think you can bring to the company? Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you on file and get in touch when something suitable comes up.
Our current vacancies are shown below. Do you think you might have what it takes to be part of the YES success story?
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
With the mammoth 2016 YES brand refresh completed, new products and new markets added to the expanding list, the business has grown massively in both Domestic and International markets across the Health, Pleasure and Medical sectors. With our 2017 strategy in place, new products scheduled and new markets in sight the journey ahead is truly exciting.
The role of Key Account Manager is crucial for the business at this exhilarating stage of development. This new role is focused on nurturing newly acquired accounts and supporting more established accounts to strengthen good relationships, optimise sales and help to promote new products.
The right person will:
- Be excited by our values and ethics
- Have significant Key Account Management experience
- Create, develop and control concise plans for proactive customer support and organic business growth
- Act as day-to-day contact point for trade customer calls, orders and emails regarding all requests and either handling or communicating and/or delegating accordingly
- Build long term client relationships by establishing trust and confidence with customers
- Implement and maintain customer management systems
- Oh and have a great team ethic and sense of humour!
For a full job description and details on how to apply please email email@example.com
"A regular user of silicone lubes, my husband developed a disturbing rash. Since we switched to YES, it has completely cleared up."