Working with YES
The success of YES is driven by the talent and passion of our team of inspired people – every one of us plays a key role in shaping our future. Our shared vision is to change the world from the inside, and everyone here is committed to making that happen.
We have created a friendly and nurturing environment at YES because we put people first in all we do. We believe that the YES work environment enables motivated, valued and happy people, if our staff are flourishing, our customers are euphoric then YES will continue to be successful.
Why apply to work at YES? You could:
- Be part of changing the world (from the inside) in a rapidly expanding, high growth, entrepreneurial, multi-award-winning company
- Work with a diverse and growing team of friendly and interesting people in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Jeans and T-Shirts welcome!
- Experience working in a truly ethical and strongly environmentally-conscious company
- Have the option to work a nine day fortnight (dependent on hours)
- Benefit from our share option and pension schemes
- Make a difference
All job opportunities are based in Greatham, near Petersfield, Hampshire, UK (unless otherwise stated).
If we have no vacancies that touch your skill set or aspirations, don’t worry, we are always interested in hearing from motivated people who could bring something compelling to our team. If you want to be part of changing the world YES-stylie and think you have what it takes to ‘be’ YES why not tell us about yourself and what you think you can bring to the company? Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We will keep you on file and get in touch when something suitable comes up.
The YES YES Company Ltd is looking for an experienced E-Commerce manager to manage, develop and expand our international online sales (both via the YES website(s) and via other online portals).
ABOUT THE YES YES COMPANY LTD
Creating certified organic intimate products for a number of different sectors, we reach our market via a range of channels that include direct online sales and trade sales to distributors and resellers both online and bricks and mortar. We target industries spanning pleasure, health and wellbeing, and ethical/organic channels. Established in 2003, we currently supply over 90 countries and are experiencing fast international growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced, multi-award winning, ethically motivated business with a mission to create and promote a range of organic intimate products that are good rather than harmful for our bodies.
This full-time key role reports to the Head of Sales and Marketing and is a new one for the business and directly reflects our key objective in 2019 to maintain and accelerate the rate of growth in our direct sales. Our markets are becoming steadily more competitive and we have some high profile competitors from whom we are taking market share.
YES has identified a challenging and ambitious 10 year plan in which driving direct sales features heavily and so this role would be instrumental in helping to achieve each stage of that strategy.
Training is provided as needed and ongoing CPD is always encouraged. Above all you must be self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative while maintaining compliance with strategic goals and have the ability to communicate well with both customers (direct and trade) as well as internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for all YES related online activity (YES website(s), email marketing, SEO/PPC, affiliates, web based trade customers, social media etc)
- Creation and implementation of online sales strategy
- Staying abreast of relevant online trends, platforms and software
- Ensuring the YES group of brands are represented online in a coherent and brand aligned way.
- Management of PPC and SEO activities performed by Google accredited agency
- Continuous review and refinement of UX on the YES website(s)
- Management and development of online content
- Development of influencer relationships
- Set-up and management of alternative stores (Facebook and Instagram etc)
- Manage and develop digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic to the various transactional sites
- Develop content plans for social media including competitions and paid social media
- Develop customer acquisition plans to increase consumer database
- Creation of landing pages
- Measurement and reporting on KPIs around targets, sales, traffic, new customers, average order size etc
- Identification and roll out of new ways to build online revenue
- Significant and proven experience in commercial sales and digital marketing
- Intermediate ability in Excel and high level of numeracy essential.
- Ability to manage and edit web content – via WordPress for example
- High level of IT literacy, Windows package, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media platforms and email marketing software such as MailChimp
- Experience in managing a team but also in working as part of a larger team
- Strong communication skills, excellent written skills
- Personable self-confidence
- Diplomacy and tenacity in equal measure
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to successfully and efficiently achieve objectives
- Capacity to travel out of hours and possibly abroad where necessary
To be considered for this Ecommerce Manager role you will already have experience of working on digital campaigns across all channels, whether hands on or briefing agencies within a commercial transactional business. Excellent copy-writing skills are essential for this role along with a flexible approach and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders quickly. You will be creative, have fantastic organisation and project management skills and have a commercial mind, demonstrating where you have grown online sales through your digital marketing. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to join our rapidly growing SME sized business offering long term rewarding career development opportunities. You might be currently in a similar role or have agency experience and be looking to take the next step in your career.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Competitive negotiable salary based on experience
- Pension + healthcare scheme
- Possibility to work to a 9 day fortnight with every other Friday off if preferred.
YES is located in Greatham, near Liss, Hampshire, directly off the A3 (2 minutes’ drive) with free parking on-site.
For more information or to apply please send your CV with covering letter explaining how your past experiences will add value to our business. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"It has helped the dryness and although there is no cure for vulvodynia this has helped to ease the pain quite a lot. Thank you."