Working with YES
The success of YES is driven by the talent and passion of our team of inspired people – every one of us plays a key role in shaping our future. Our shared vision is to change the world from the inside, and everyone here is committed to making that happen.
We have created a friendly and nurturing environment at YES because we put people first in all we do. We believe that the YES work environment enables motivated, valued and happy people, if our staff are flourishing, our customers are euphoric then YES will continue to be successful.
Why apply to work at YES? You could:
- Be part of changing the world (from the inside) in a rapidly expanding, high growth, entrepreneurial, multi-award-winning company
- Work with a diverse and growing team of friendly and interesting people in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Jeans and T-Shirts welcome!
- Experience working in a truly ethical and strongly environmentally-conscious company
- Have the option to work a nine day fortnight (dependent on hours)
- Benefit from our share option and pension schemes
- Make a difference
All job opportunities are based in Greatham, near Petersfield, Hampshire, UK (unless otherwise stated).
If we have no vacancies that touch your skill set or aspirations, don’t worry, we are always interested in hearing from motivated people who could bring something compelling to our team. If you want to be part of changing the world YES-stylie and think you have what it takes to ‘be’ YES why not tell us about yourself and what you think you can bring to the company? Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep you on file and get in touch when something suitable comes up.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN (£16,000 + BENEFITS)
The YES YES Company Ltd is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team for 12 months.
ABOUT THE YES YES COMPANY LTD
The YES YES Company Ltd is a multi-award winning, rapidly growing and fast evolving ethical intimate health company, pioneering the use of plant polymer technology to complement human intimate chemistry.
YES is truly ‘Passionate about Intimate Health, Serious about Sexual Pleasure’ researching, manufacturing and selling a wide range of pure, natural and certified organic personal lubricants, moisturisers and washes for intimate wellbeing.
YES products are exported worldwide into Pleasure, Health/Organic and Medical channels.
YOUR ROLE AS A DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
We have one 12/13 month work placement opportunity, starting summer 2020, you will earn £16,000 (annual salary) and work a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off). As the only placement student, your role will be both; diverse and essential. You will have a real job, with full responsibility for your area of influence.
You will report to the Head of Sales and Marketing and your role will cover:
- MailChimp email marketing (cloud-based marketing and commerce automation); you will learn about and implement segmented Global CRM campaigns nurturing and generating revenues from existing and new customers, leveraging data to understand customer experience on our site and suggest improvements.
- Keep SEO and PPC implications in mind with ecommerce / website evolution
- Competitive research, making proposals for keeping the website ahead of the game
- KPI monitoring
- Analysing data
- Managing a cohesive and integrated social strategy
- Blog strategy and blog content development
- Presenting findings and opportunities to the board
- Graphic design for online and print publications
- Ad hoc tasks
- And not all of the above at the same time….
The winner of this internship will learn and experience the challenges of digital marketing in a global market place, made more exciting by new product launches and involvement in Business Development. Plus they will have hands on experience of all elements of CRM, including managing the customer base, CRM planning and all things digital. We’ll share with you all we know and we expect you to learn on your own, develop your skills and stay informed about the latest digital marketing trends and techniques and apply them too. We expect applicants to be looking for an internship as part of their Marketing degree.
At your interview you will need to demonstrate:
- That our values and ethics sit comfortably with yours
- What you can bring to The YES YES Company and what we can give you
- A passion for learning and learning fast
- That you speak perfect English
- An above average spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. MS Excel), familiarity with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sound analytic skills
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/video editing experience would be mighty handy
- A sense of humour helps, but we don’t expect you to tell jokes in the interview.
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
"I have Lichen Sclerosis and this is the most comfortable lubricant I have found. "