Working with YES
The success of YES is driven by the talent and passion of our team of inspired people – every one of us plays a key role in shaping our future. Our shared vision is to change the world from the inside, and everyone here is committed to making that happen.
We have created a friendly and nurturing environment at YES because we put people first in all we do. We believe that the YES work environment enables motivated, valued and happy people, if our staff are flourishing, our customers are euphoric then YES will continue to be successful.
Why apply to work at YES? You could:
- Be part of changing the world (from the inside) in a rapidly expanding, high growth, entrepreneurial, multi-award-winning company
- Work with a diverse and growing team of friendly and interesting people in a relaxed and welcoming environment. Jeans and T-Shirts welcome!
- Experience working in a truly ethical and strongly environmentally-conscious company
- Have the option to work a nine day fortnight (dependent on hours)
- Benefit from our share option and pension schemes
- Make a difference
All job opportunities are based in Greatham, near Petersfield, Hampshire, UK (unless otherwise stated).
If we have no vacancies that touch your skill set or aspirations, don’t worry, we are always interested in hearing from motivated people who could bring something compelling to our team. If you want to be part of changing the world YES-stylie and think you have what it takes to ‘be’ YES why not tell us about yourself and what you think you can bring to the company? Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We will keep you on file and get in touch when something suitable comes up.
TRADE SALES MANAGER (SALARY FTE + BENEFITS)
The YES YES Company Ltd is looking for an experienced Trade Sales Manager to manage, develop and expand our global trade sales activities.
ABOUT THE YES YES COMPANY LTD
The YES YES company Ltd (YYC) is experiencing fast sales growth in all sectors, internationally. YYC formulates and sells a ground-breaking range of certified organic intimacy products. Many of these products are also classified as medical devices. We reach our customers via a range of channels that include direct online sales and trade sales to distributors and resellers both online, bricks and mortar and the NHS. We target industries spanning pleasure, health and wellbeing, and ethical/organic channels. Established in 2003, we currently supply over 95 countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced, multi-award winning, ethically motivated business with a mission to create and promote a range of organic intimacy products that benefit rather than damage the health of our bodies and the planet. One of our core competencies is bringing to market high performing novel plant based products, designed to be side-effect free, driven by our customers’ feedback and suggestions.
YOUR ROLE AS TRADE SALES MANAGER
This full-time role reports to the CEO and will manage a team of 5 colleagues. It is a pivotal new role for the business, driven by our current growth and plans. The successful candidate will have a key role to play in strategy evolution and will join the Senior Management Team. Sexual wellbeing has been identified as a major area for growth and YES as a disruptive brand is perfectly placed to capitalise on this opportunity.
YYC has identified a challenging and ambitious 10 year plan in which driving trade sales features highly and so this role will be instrumental in helping to achieve each stage of that strategy.
- Develop and implement trade sales strategies across our target markets and regions, in line with Company growth, profit and brand objectives
- Actively drive trade sales growth by generating new business
- Develop and execute sales plans for existing and new customers, defining and growing each customer segment, including specific KPIs and reports to measure and build on performance.
- Overseeing and management of trade sales team and objectives – existing account growth, lead generation and conversion in line with the Company business plan
- Management of the Trade sales and Medical sales team to achieve targets and nurture customer relationships
- Stay abreast of relevant industry developments and opportunities
- Engage, develop and train the Trade sales and Medical team where needed
- Using detailed knowledge of the product range to up-sell and place products in the right markets
- Lead collaboration with major retailers to implement JBPs to drive growth, brand awareness and profitability
- Ensuring the YES group of brands is represented in a coherent and brand aligned way
- Report to the Board monthly as well as providing weekly updates on revenue to the Senior Management team
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Above all the successful candidate will be a skilled salesperson with proven International experience of successfully managing B2B sales. They will be proficient in converting strategy to a clear action plan and implementing it in a measurable way. Self-motivated and able to work on their initiative while maintaining compliance with strategic goals, this manager will motivate their team to achieve monthly and annual targets, both quantitative and qualitative. They will have the ability to communicate well with both customers
as well as suppliers and stakeholders, maintaining the company ethos but creating structure and framework for the business to grow into. Previous experience in a senior sales-related role is essential. Training is provided as needed and ongoing CPD is always encouraged. This role provides exceptional opportunity for growth and career development.
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE:
- 5-10 years’ experience at National Account Manager / Sales Manager level
- 5+ years management experience
- 3+ years of working for a major consumer brand / FMCG / Medical Device
- International trade sales experience
- Account planning success with major retail companies
- High level of IT literacy, Excel, Windows package, Adobe and CRM
- Experienced in forecasting and budget management
- P&L responsibility for sales and margin contribution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Diplomacy and tenacity in equal measure
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders to successfully and efficiently achieve objectives
- Capacity to travel out of hours and abroad where necessary
- Ethical and environmental personal values and a sense of humour
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious professional to join our rapidly growing SME sized business offering long term rewarding career development opportunities.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Competitive negotiable salary based on experience
- Pension + healthcare scheme
- YYC works 9 day fortnight with every other Friday off for full time staff
YYC is headquartered in Greatham, near Liss, Hampshire, directly off the A3 (2 minutes’ drive) with free parking on-site.
To apply please send your CV with covering letter explaining how your past experiences will add value to our business. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
"I have bought this from you before and it is very good, I often recommend it"