Vacancy: Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing Internship 2021 – Remote Placement
The YES YES Company Ltd is a multi-award winning, rapidly growing and fast evolving ethical intimate health company, pioneering the use of plant polymer technology to complement human intimate chemistry.?
YES is truly ‘Passionate about Intimate Health, Serious about Sexual Pleasure’ researching, manufacturing and selling a wide range of pure, natural and certified organic personal lubricants, moisturisers and washes for intimate wellbeing.
YES products are exported worldwide into Pleasure, Health/Organic and Medical channels.
We have one 12/13 month work placement opportunity within our Marketing/Direct Sales team, starting early summer 2021. You will earn £16,480 (annual salary) and work a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off). As the only placement student your role will be both; diverse and essential. You will have a real job, with full responsibility for your area of influence. We hope to do an initial few days in person to on-board you (Covid rules depending) and then the role will be fully remote. (Although we do also offer the option to hot desk in our office space from time to time should you prefer).
You will report to the eCommerce Manager and your role will cover:
- Email marketing (cloud-based marketing and commerce automation); you will learn about and implement segmented Global CRM campaigns nurturing and generating revenues from existing and new customers, leveraging data to understand customer experience on our site and suggest improvements.
- Keep SEO and PPC implications in mind with ecommerce / website evolution
- Competitive research, making proposals for keeping the website ahead of the game
- KPI monitoring
- Analysing data
- Managing a cohesive and integrated social strategy
- Blog strategy and blog content development
- Presenting findings and opportunities to the board
- Graphic design for online and print publications
- Ad hoc tasks
The successful applicant of this internship will learn and experience the challenges of digital marketing in a global marketplace, made more exciting by new product launches and involvement in Business Development. Plus they will have hands on experience of all elements of CRM, including managing the customer base, CRM planning and all things digital. We’ll share with you all we know and we expect you to learn on your own, develop your skills and stay informed about the latest digital marketing trends and techniques and apply them too. We expect applicants to be looking for an internship as part of their Marketing degree.
At your interview you will need to demonstrate:
- That our values and ethics sit comfortably with yours
- What you can bring to The YES YES Company and what we can give you
- A passion for learning and learning fast
- That you speak perfect English
- An above average spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. MS Excel), familiarity with Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sound analytic skills
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/video editing experience would be mighty handy
- A sense of humour helps, but we don’t expect you to tell jokes in the interview.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.