Vacancy: Head of Operations
Head of Operations (Salary FTE & Benefits)
The YES YES Company Ltd is looking for an experienced Head of Operations, based at our Headquarters in Hampshire. You will be responsible for developing, leading and delivering the full operational strategy in line with the group’s plans. You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business.
Ultimately, you will ensure our operations run smoothly.
ABOUT THE YES YES COMPANY LTD
Creating certified organic sexual health products & Medical Devices, The YES YES Company Ltd was established in 2003, supplies over 95 countries and is experiencing fast growth both in UK and Internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-paced, multi-award winning, ethically motivated business with a mission to create and promote a range of organic intimate products that are good for our bodies and the planet.
Main duties (but not limited to): –
Manufacturing / Stock / Inventory
- Ensuring Production planning delivers finished products on time and in line with agreed stock levels
- Key relationship owner with contract manufacturers and componentry suppliers
- Constantly seeking to improve Operations performance and efficiency
- Keeping within agreed budget always
- Constantly reviewing, leading and developing the Stock management processes to meet current and future business requirements
- Working with the Head of Regulatory Affairs to maintain and improve quality standards and product specifications
- Project managing, overseeing, and delivering change initiatives as required
- Totally responsible for stock forecasting and planning in line with sales plans
- Ensuring that all planning methods are reviewed on a periodic basis to ensure stock manufactured meets the required demand
- Liaising with customer services department, sales teams and Director of Commerce to ensure that any special sales requirements are understood and that the manufacturing plans are in place to deliver
- Maintaining accurate and effective Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintaining finished goods and raw materials at agreed levels at all times ensuring no out of stock products
- Total responsibility for all warehouse operations in the UK (own warehouse) and US (sub-contracted).
- Responsible for the management of international shipments
- Creating KPIs to monitor daily and weekly efficiency
- Ensuring all finished goods are shipped within the agreed time limits every day, every week, every month
Site Maintenance and Upkeep
- Fully responsible for all site maintenance at the various group locations.
Health and Safety
- Responsible for all site health and safety
- Maintaining and improving health and safety standards bearing in mind that the health and safety of our employees is of paramount importance
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are implemented effectively and maintained to the highest possible standards
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate order fulfilment operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to join our rapidly growing SME sized business offering long-term rewarding career development opportunities. The right candidate might be currently in a similar role or have agency experience and be looking to take the next step in their career.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Competitive negotiable salary based on experience
- Pension + healthcare scheme
- Possibility to work to a 9 day fortnight with every other Friday off if preferred
- Free parking on-site
The group is located in Greatham and Selbourne in Hampshire and Chicago, USA
To apply please send your CV with covering letter explaining how your past experiences will add value to our business. Please email to email@example.com