Home » Certified Organic, Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
Certified Organic, Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
The difference between a lubricant and a vaginal moisturiser
At their most basic, vaginal lubricants are designed to add to or replace natural lubrication during sexual intercourse to ease penetration, alleviate discomfort and increase pleasure. As such they tend to be slippery but ultimately short-lived, drying relatively quickly. However, vaginal moisturising gels or creams are designed to deliver hydration and moisturisation to dry or damaged vaginal tissues with immediate and long-lasting protective effect.
Recommended by health professionals, YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a pure and natural, certified organic moisturising gel designed to be side effect free and to deliver outstanding rehydration for immediate relief of dryness and discomfort, without the undesirable ‘fall-out’ that some other products cause.
What makes YES VM different
YES is passionate about intimate health and were very concerned about the potentially damaging ingredients that can be found in most vaginal moisturisers, gels and creams. That’s why we spent three years of dedicated research to create a natural alternative to the existing products on the market.
YES VM is a long-lasting, natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the slightly acidic pH of the typical vaginal environment, with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning. If used regularly, it will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina and put your body in control of rehydrating itself. YES VM is 95% certified organic by The Soil Association, guaranteeing the purest ingredients to safeguard your intimate health.
YES VM is the only vaginal moisturiser that is free from all of the potentially damaging ingredients below:
- Glycerine – risk of damaging epithelial tissues.
- Propylene – risk of damaging epithelial tissues.
- Aspartame – linked to serious health issues including diabetes, ADD, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Parabens – linked to breast cancer and not safe for pregnant women.
- Polyquaternium – risk of enhancing HIV-1 replication. WHO guideline is to avoid Polyquaternium 15.
- Mineral oil – this EU restricted ingredient can coat the skin preventing its normal functions and is potentially linked to cancer or other health problems.
YES VM is so effective, it has been approved by the NHS and is now available on prescription.
What conditions does YES VM treat
YES vaginal moisturiser provides relief for vaginal itching as well as being a natural remedy for vaginal dryness.
Here’s a list of common conditions that YES VM provides effective relief from. Click on the name of the condition to learn more about it.
- Menopausal vaginal dryness
- Chemically or surgically induced Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal dryness as a result of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Dyspareunia (Sexual pain/discomfort)
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Vaginal dryness linked to temporary illness or antibiotics
What causes Vaginal Dryness
Vaginal Dryness is a common problem in women of all ages and can be caused from the pill, stress, medical conditions, hormonal changes such as the menopause and medications as well as harsh chemical products in washing powders or douching. As high as 80% of women will experience vaginal dryness at some point in their lives.
Using YES VM regularly will balance your natural pH levels to help alleviate dryness and itching. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, meaning it will rehydrate tissues whenever and wherever needed for 1-2 days.
YES VM Key Features
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching, burning and discomfort
- Gently moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Available in a tube or singe use pre-filled applicators
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness externally as well as internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
YES products are revolutionary but you don’t need to take our word for it, see what our customers have to say by reading our testimonials.