We have recently chosen to upgrade to an improved applicator tube. Some of you have told us that the silver cap closure on the previous applicators could be difficult to remove.
So, in response to the feedback we have received, we are happy to now offer a tube with an easy twist off closure.
In addition, the new applicator has a slightly longer nozzle and the shoulders have a softer slope.
If you are a customer familiar with this product, you will notice this slight change in the packaging , but be reassured that the all-important contents are the same as before, the water-based contents remaining identical to the previous applicators, in volume (5mls) and in formulation.
We hope you consider it an improvement, and would welcome any comments. Thank you.
Directions for using applicators
Click here to view the illustrated directions for use.
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
Yes water-based applicators are available in 6 packs, in a four pack for three multi-buy and in units of 30.
- The discreet & convenient way to deliver deep lubrication & hydration in the right amount to the right place
- Each box contains 6 pre-filled applicators (5ml) for single use
- When inserted in advance of lovemaking, yes water-based forms a protective, lubricious film ensuring effective, discreet and natural feeling lubrication
- External use of a lubricant is still recommended to ensure adequate lubrication.
Yes water-based in applicators
- Yes water-based is a natural bio-adhesive gel, which adheres to the vaginal walls to lubricate, moisturise and protect the surface layers of the vagina
- Yes water-based is hypoallergenic, hormone free, condom compatible, neither a spermicide nor a contraceptive and is never tested on animals
- personal lubricant Yes water-based contains no concerning chemicals, no skin irritants, no sugars, no glycerin, no grapefruit seed extract and absolutely no parabens
- Yes water-based is a clear gel and does not produce white fall-out