YES OB Natural plant-oil based Lubricant in Applicators
YES OB in pre-filled applicators is a luxurious plant-oil based natural lubricant, with organic coconut and jojoba oils, in six convenient pre-filled single use applicators. This is a NEW YES lubricant, with a NEW formulation.
- Enables discreet and hygienic delivery of the right amount in the desired place
- Contains Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Grape seed oil and Vitamin E
- Enhances pleasure and ease in love-making
- Long lasting, soothing and odourless
- Richly nourishing, with a smooth, even texture
- Natural plant oil-based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Alleviates intimate discomfort and painful lovemaking
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
- 94.3% Organic ingredients
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Chemical and preservative free
A different formulation for YES OB applicators
YES OB in applicators is a new formulation, different to YES OB in 40ml, 80ml or 140ml tubes. It contains no Bees Wax or plant butters and is formulated to be softer and easier to apply.
YES OB in applicators are available in boxes of 6, in a ‘four for three’ multi-buy pack, and in bags of 30.
Natural Oil-Based Lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in Lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB natural lubricant in applicators allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES organic lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that personal lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Directions for using applicators
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
YES OB Apps Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I got these applicators together with my regular OB lubricant and I loved them! The consistency is even silkier than the regular OB (YES customer service explained that they contain coconut oil which the regular OB doesn't, so it might be because of it) and also the smell is more pleasant!Love both versions. Thanks YES :)
I recently tried the new oil based applicators since they were not available before. I love it and can't wait until the 30 pack is available. Your products have been a God send to me since I suffer from vaginal atrophy . Thanks for a wonderful product!
Questions & Answers about YES OB Apps
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hi I am post menopausal I have been using vagifem for about 4/5 years so mainly estrogen dr wants me to have progesterone too now started using it for dryness I am looking for alternative came across ur products Which product would you recommend and also I prefer applicators than cream to use maybe on a regular basis rather than just for sex Which can I get on prescription Thank you
- For menopausal dryness/atrophy we would recommend using YES VM vaginal moisturiser. This product is a water based gel that helps to rehydrate and replenish damaged tissue, maintaining moisture inside the vagina and also helping to maintain the correct acidic pH within the vaginal environment. It is recommend that you use YES VM on a regular basis (ongoing) and you can use the tube by applying with your fingertips or pre-filled applicators that you insert higher up into the vaginal area. For intercourse we would advise that both you and your partner use YES WB water based lubricant or YES OB plant-oil based lubricant
- I tend to be sensitive to lubricants, resulting in yeast infections. Could the oils in YES OB lubricant foster yeast growth? I'm so afraid of using oils!
- As a customer of YES WB, you wil know that this product is carefully pH matched to protect against yeast or other infections. The glycerine content of conventional lubricants can often be the culprit in feeding candida, but YES uses organic plant gums instead of glycerine to further safeguard against this. Again, our YES OB is formulated from organic plant oils and butters, which behave very differently from products based on mineral oils. There is no risk of fostering yeast growth through the use of YES OB. Given your sensitivity, I do understand your caution, but hope I have reassured you.
- Does the new plant oil lubricant have a scent? Coconut or other or is it unscented
- Our new plant oil in applicators is unscented, and smells fairly neutral, making it discreet in use. The coconut is undetectable.
- Hi.Just wanted to know if the oil basef applicators could be used for anal sex? Thanks
- We have created YES BUT specifically for anal sex, so we would recommend this product as it is the right pH and has a rich protective consistency, feeling almost like silicone. YES OB in Applicators could be suitable, providing slipperiness and cushioning, but may not be as ideal as YES BUT.
- I was just wondering when the oil based applicators will be available in the packs of 30?
- this product will be available imminently. I am glad to say it is in stock and is just awaiting an image to upload it to the website.
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
5 / 5 based on 5 reviews - click to read
YES OB in Apps is a sublime new product formulated with four organic oils with the softest, smoothest touch and the richest emollient benefits, to confer glide, cushioning and comfort during intimacy. It combines the following ingredients fora soft flowing, sensuous experience:
- Jojoba, renowned for its moisturising properties
- skin conditioning Coconut oil
- gently nourishing Grape seed oil
- all round skin barrier enhancing Sunflower seed oil
"I have vaginal dryness due to the cancer medication I am taking which depletes my estrogen levels. Yes vaginal moisturizer and Yes intimate foam wash takes care of all my needs. "