YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This is an absolute Godsend for post menopausal women. Itâs feels so natural. However, it keeps me awake at night very significantly (I presume this will be the vitamin E), so, can only be used in the morning.
I was suffering a lot with dryness and itchiness nothing seemed to work. I saw your product on the internet, I am so very happy and pleased as itâs a fantastic product. It has changed my life. Thanks a million.
Hello SamanthaI agree, the OB is lovely. I keep a skewer at hand to stick down the neck of the tube to unblock it each time. Works a treat!
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- If the tube does not come with an applicator how is the lubricant administered/delivered?
- If you purchase tubes of YES they are to be administered using your fingertips to the affected area or to each other if using for intercourse. If you require to insert the product higher up into the vaginal area we would recommend purchasing the pre-filled applicators.
- Is YES OB safe if you are TTC i.e is it conception safe and not spermicidal?
- To reassure you YES OB plant-oil based has no effect on the vaginal pH so could be used at any time of the month when trying to conceive. YES OB is neither a contraceptive or spermicide.
- Hello, I'm finding conflicting information about polyurethane condoms. The NHS site says they're OK with any type of lubricant, a condom site says compatible with "most oil-based lubricants", and you say Yes OB is not compatible with condoms at all. Help please, I'm confused!
- YES WB, YES VM and YES BUT have been successfully tested for compatibility with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms. They are not compatible with polyurethane condoms. YES OB is not compatible with condoms.
- Hi. Is it safe for my boyfriend to perform oral sex on me while using Yes OB?Thank you.
- YES products are perfectly safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients
- In what way is the OB lubricant not compatible with condoms?
- In the YES personal lubricant range, YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturiser, are fully compatible with condoms, except polyurethane. YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is not compatible with any condoms. The effect of an oily substance on latex or polyisoprene over time will eventually weaken it and cause the rubber to degrade, which is why oil based lubricants are not deemed suitable for use with condoms.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 28 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"My wife suffered from urine infections after sex for years. We started using the yes water based lubricant and now she rarely gets an infection. It's an excellent product"