YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This wonderful product has enabled me to successfully treat the problems brought on by my menopause (vaginal dryness/atrophy) and resume a happy sex life with my partner of 40 years. Couldn't recommend it more highly! As a further point, when I found that I was allergic to an ingredient in the WB, YES immediately gave me a refund. Great product, great customer service.
Post menopausal vaginal dryness, atrophy is simply miserable! GP gave me Replens, which made me itch and burn horribly! Can't use oestrogen as I've had breast cancer. Stumbled upon YES by accident, I'm SO immensely grateful! I started using the VM moisturizer first, such an instant relief! I thought it couldn't get better, but it did! OB has finally got rid of the last remnants of discomfort, and the lushness of the WB just makes it even better still! So try ALL the products, get the right combo for you!
This product was recommended to me by my doctor and I cannot recommended to others enough!! As an 18 year old suffering with vaginal dryness is a nightmare but this product has helped relieve the constant burning and irritation I felt, I also used to get yeast infections regularly and haven't had one in the 4 months I've been using this. Can also enjoy sex so much more than I ever used to be able to. Thank you SO much for this product
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hi, I have recently purchased 2 forms of the wonderful lubricant. Please, do you sell an apllicator? I could not see when browsing the site. Thanks.
- We do not sell reusable applicators as we produce single use pre-filled applicators.
- Can I use this with Oestrogen applicator prescribed by my GP to help with vaginal dryness? I am thinking of getting Yes VM to help me long term as I am just so uncomfortable
- You can use our products alongside oestrogen. We would suggest using these on different days so both products can work effectively
- Hello,Me and my partner are looking to try for a baby and was wondering whether YES VM will block the sperm at all? We have used it in the past a lubricant but donât want it to hinder our chances of getting pregnant. ThanksSheridan
- Thank you for contacting YES with your enquiry. The pH of the vagina during most of your cycle is acidic (typically around pH4), however when you ovulate the pH of fertile cervical mucous changes and becomes more alkaline, matching that of sperm. YES WB water-based personal lubricant is designed to match the acidic (pH4) vaginal environment and is not intended to aid conception, however, this product has undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and has proven results that using YES WB water-based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is designed to nourish and sooth tissues and is pH neutral so it will not change the pH of the vaginal tissues. This product has also undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and again the results are; that using YES OB plant-oil based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. The testing for both products evaluates whether a lubricant is toxic to sperm (i.e. does it cause sperm immobilisation or non-progressive movement). Eight hours after exposure to YES WB water-based lubricant and YES OB plant-oil based lubricant, the results showed the ability of sperm to make progressive movement was unaffected compared to controls.
- Will this help bv ??
- Our VM and WB are pH balanced therefore they will help eradicate BV
- Can I use this product if I am pregnant?
- I am happy to confirm that all our products are suitable for use during pregnancy. We believe that when you are pregnant, you are especially careful about your diet and the products you use, as you want your bodily environment to be as welcoming and kind as possible to your growing baby. During the hormonal changes brought about by pregnancy, it is common for a woman to experience vaginal dryness, and to need a lubricant. If vaginal dryness is experienced as a result of hormone changes due to pregnancy -common in the 2nd trimester - then YES WB water based would be more appropriate as it has the dual action of moisturisation and lubrication but YES OB plant-oil based is a great lubricant if you are not able to tolerate the water based as it is very rich, soothing and nourishing for your intimate tissues and great for your skin generally. YES WB water based and YES OB plant oil based lubricants are better, in this respect, than all other lubricants as it contains no glycerine, no sugars, no petrochemicals, no parabens, no grapefruit seed extract and no skin irritants or hormones. As our products are certified organic by the Soil Association UK, all the ingredients are guaranteed to be as pure as possible and contain no GM materials either.
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 27 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"I have LS and this is a great product for that, thank you so much! "