YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Tried YES VM for some weeks now and I have to say, what a massive difference there has been, will definitely keep using this moisturiser for as long as I need to. Brilliant.
After many doctors trips with seemingly undiagnosable vulva irritation & dryness that flares up pretty regularly I ordered YesVM when I reached my witts end, and it's been a game changer. I felt so ashamed to be having problems like this as a 17 year old as it effects my intimacy with my boyfriend and my self esteem. The pain/irritation becomes almost unbearable sometimes but this product has improved my natural moisture so much and has restored my confidence. Unlike other products it doesn't give a horrible burning sensation and it feels just like natural moisture. Anyone thinking about buying this, do it! This product is amazing and has made me feel like myself again.
I was prescribed another brand of moisturiser which irritated me. I was then prescribed estriol which I was worried about as it was synthetic and was not happy about using. My doctor then prescribed yes VM and I've been using this for over a year and I wouldn't use anything else. I use it every three days and haven't had any problems whatsoever so this product gets more than five stars it's brilliant and I would certainly recommend it .
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- When is the best time to apply this - morning or night? How quickly does it absorb? Also can this help improve elasticity specially around the base of the vagina closer to the perineum?
- We suggest using this last thing at night, so it has time to absorb nicely. We would recommend using our OB externally to nourish and heal
- Is it safe to use during sex with condoms?
- Our water based products are condom compatible.
- Hi i need help please, i have noticed that for the past 4 weeks now my vagina has been itching and very dry, it make me so uncomfortable and ashamed, my GP prescribed some stuff which is not working, can this work for me?
- So sorry to hear of your discomfort. I am confident our products can help with dryness and itchiness. We would suggest using the YES VM internally and YES OB externally to help calm everything down.
- Is it ok to use this product during pregnancy?
- I am happy to confirm that all our products are suitable for use during pregnancy. We believe that when you are pregnant, you are especially careful about your diet and the products you use, as you want your bodily environment to be as welcoming and kind as possible to your growing baby. During the hormonal changes brought about by pregnancy, it is common for a woman to experience vaginal dryness, and to need a lubricant. If vaginal dryness is experienced as a result of hormone changes due to pregnancy -common in the 2nd trimester - then the water based would be more appropriate as it has the dual action of moisturisation and lubrication. The oil based would be absolutely to fine to use as an intimate lubricant too and it is also excellent for anointing your tummy as it expands to help protect against stretch marks, and then later in the pregnancy, for perineal massage. We consider that you would be very responsible in choosing pure YES products when pregnant.
- Is this taste free as well or is it safe to swallow during play if I use it regularly and we happen to have sex when I have it on?
- YES VM & WB are free of taste and have no smell, so there is nothing to interfere with one's natural smell and taste. YES OB plant-oil based is made from food grade ingredients and is also neutral in smell and taste.
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 24 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"Wonderful products, I have been using them for a few years on. Your products are all I use. "