YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Due to anti-cancer drugs, I now experience severe and debilitating side-effects - one being Vaginal dryness. This has caused pain and bleeding for the last 3 years.I have been using another well-known brand of hormone-free soothing lubricant, which leaves me in a sticky mess and needing panty liners. My friend recommended trying YES VM, as it is natural and hormone free, (and I am all for natural products) and it can be obtained on prescription - even better!! I did purchase a set of 6 applications to try - and was WOWED by the results and it is effect! It was instant and soothing and with NO messy fall-out!! I would Definitely recommend this product - and give it 10 stars out of 5! It has been awesome for my condition.
This has changed my life. I am 23 and have been finding sex painful since I can remember. I bought this as a last bid before I went to the doctors. I used to find lube used to sting and I would not react well to anything else. Until I tried VM. Now I feel no pain whatsoever. I am still not sure why but I was so embarrassed at just 23 and having these issues. Now VM has changed my sex life for the better. No reaction to this whatsoever, easy to use, lasts for days at a time. Best solution ever!
I am 24 and suffer from dryness in my luteal phase of the cycle and pain during intercourse. Yes VM helps without any doubt to relief the dryness, itching during the luteal phase and after intercourse. I also use it as a lubricant and it doesn't burn during intercourse which helped me overcome the pain I experienced for years. I love that this product is ph balanced. I also have not had any yeast infection since using it !
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I have just been prescribed vagirux, estradiol vaginal tablets to help with soreness due to vaginal atrophy after menopause. Can I use VM as well?
- Yes you can, but we would suggest using the different products on different days
- If I have yes vm on is it ok for my husband to perform oral sex or do I need to wash it off first?
- All our products are safe to use whilst enjoying oral sex.
- Hi, me again!I'm using the estrogen cream 3 times a week before I go to bed (usually around 10.30). So, I could use YES VM around 9.00 am on those days and anytime on the other days. Is that right?? Thanks.
- Yes, you can use the VM after that time gap.
- Dear sir/madam,Can I use this if I'm using estrogen cream?Thank you. Helen
- Thank you for your enquiry. In answer to your question, I would suggest that using any two products on top of each other (unless by design) is not ideal, as one might limit the performance of the other. If you are using your vaginal estrogen product to address dryness, it could perhaps be applied at a different time to any other product or in this instance to YES. There would be no harm caused if products are used together, however for best performance , we suggest leaving at least a 12 hour gap. I hope this helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any further assistance.
- Hi I used my pre filled vm today for the first time I can't find anywhere if I am ment to use it every 3 rd day, or every day for 1 week , then drop down to twice weekly
- You can use our products as much as you feel necessary. Initially you could use it every day and then reduce it to 3 times a week when you feel the time is right. 50% of our customers find that using it 2-3 times a week is sufficient but everyone is different, so it really is a case of following your body to see what works for you.
- Total ex P&P:
- $ $18.99 Save
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 33 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"I LOVE your product AND I especially like your applicators... Get's your product to where it is needed with no mess... THANK YOU! It's changed my life. REALLY! "