Home » Stop dyspareunia & painful sex with yes® natural lubricants
Stop dyspareunia & painful sex with YES natural lubricants
What is Dyspareunia?
Painful sex, or Dyspareunia, is in fact a common condition that will affect one in five women at some stage in their lives. For the vast majority of women, pain during intercourse will be the result of vaginal dryness, leaving the sensitive vaginal tissues vulnerable during sex.
How to stop painful sex with YES lubricants
With Yes you have two options to resolve painful sex:
YES water-based lubricant is a powerfully rehydrating, dual purpose vaginal lubricant and moisturiser that will protect and lubricate sensitive tissues during intercourse, and is also safe to use topically to remedy vaginal dryness. YES’ unique, plant-based formula provides instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse.
YES oil-based lubricant offers a stronger, long lasting lubrication which can give added protection when severe vaginal dryness causes painful intercourse or Dyspareunia. YES oil-based is not condom compatible.
What professionals think about YES Lubricants for painful sex
“Lubrication is a very important part of the physical arousal process and often women will need additional lubrication to help them enjoy stimulation of the vulval area, including the clitoris and vagina.
Having tested all the lubrication available on the market, YES has, in my opinion, proved to be the best in terms of viscosity and maintaining moistness whilst not causing any irritation whatsoever. I recommend it to all my clients and also to the medical students I teach so that they in turn can recommend it to their future patients.”
Carol Daniels, Sex and relationship therapist
Why should I use YES® to treat dyspareunia
- Lubricates naturally, reducing friction and easing penetration
- Instant relief from dryness, irritation and discomfort
- Used frequently will resolve, soothe and rehydrate dry tissues
- Suitable for use as an intimate moisturiser and sexual lubricant
- pH balanced to restore and maintain the typical vaginal environment. This ensures you retain your natural protection against thrush
- Hormone and paraben free; no known contraindications
- Recommended by healthcare professionals
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- See how YES has changed our customers’ worlds from the inside