YES WB water based personal lubricant
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Condom and toy compatible
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I've been using this product for 4 years, and as a diabetic with sensitive skin, I have no worries, this product is mild and it works!!!
I've battled with UTIs all my adult life and I have finally found my cure in Yes lubricants. I couldn't recommend this product enough. Since using Yes lubricants, I haven't had a single UTI. It's been an absolute life saver.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I'm super allergic to nut oils and I noticed the plant based lubricant has almond oil. Is there any chance of there being a trace amount of almond oil in the water based products, including the personal wash?
- In response to your question I would need to advise you that the water based is manufactured in the same environment that we use Sweet Almond oil, therefore there could be traces of this in the water based, however it would be minuscule. YES WB and YES CLEANSEare formulated without almond oil.
- Menopause effectively stopped me from having sex, not a problem at the time as it helped me to get out of an unhappy relationship. But now, at age 68, I have met a lovely man and fear I have left it too late to get help with vaginal atrophy. Would your product be appropriate ?
- Dear Vivien, be assured that it is by no means too late! Congratulations on meeting your lovely man - you can certainly look forward to enjoying intimacy with him by using YES products. MAny older customers say that they "turn the clock back". YES WB is very moisturising and feels like the real thing, while YES OB gives richer, longer-lasting comfort. To discover which product suits you best, I would suggest the YES INTRO pack which contains a range of the product versions. And, as it is some time since you have been sexually active, do apply liberally to ensure comfort and pleasure. For further reassurance, do read some of our Yestimonials. Here is an example: "Yes made our love life a beautiful, sensual experience! We are in our mid sixties and love the freedom of enjoying intimate moments frequently due to the ease of use and feel of the Yes products. We don't leave home without it! Also, many friends report great results with it! "
- Does this work well with latex, polyisoprene, or naturalamb?
- All our water-based lubricants and moisturisers have been condom tested and are fully compatible with latex and polyisoprene condoms. They have not been tested with natural lamb condoms, so we are unable to advise on this.
- Hi, my partner and I have been looking for a good long lasting, relieves pain, inchances pleasure, give comfort, I am mostly on the receiving end... All your lubes look great.. I've looked all over and quite overwhelming... Never used lube for vaginal sex, want to try. Best anal lube? Thanks in advance
- I am very happy to guide you to the best YES product for your needs. Perhaps YES INTRO would be a good place for your to start, as it offers WB, water based, which is very similar in consistency and feel to a woman’s natural lubrication, and provides excellent moisturisation, if dryness is an issue for you; and OB oilbased (not condom compatible) which is a richer longer lasting lubricant, which offers more protection if penetration is painful. Both of these can enhance sensation and pleasure, as well as relieve discomfort. If anal sex is being practiced, then YES BUT is perfect. Without knowing more of your circumstances – whether menopausal dryness is involved, what kind of pain you are experiencing, whether contraception is an issue, it is hard to be more specific. If you still have questions, please call us and our very experienced and discreet customer service staff will give you more understanding, and offer their advice on what would prove most suitable.
- Hi I've just been diagnosed with lichen sclerosis, which of your products do you recommend to help with sore itchy dryness that I can use to relieve the symptoms as well as use during sex???
- Dear Hazel, We have many reports form women with LS who find relief from their symptoms by using YES products, and most of them seem to favour our OB plant-oil based products. However the WB water based can play a valuable role too. THis is what Fabia Brackenbury says: Fabia Brackenbury - Founder of the Vulval Health Awareness Campaign and of the National Lichen Sclerosis Support Group “I am often asked which lubricant I like to use. In my work for VHAC and in my private life, I have tried the full range of lubricants available today and I find my favourite is YES. YES oil based is excellent for daily use to prevent dryness, even if intercourse is not taking place and YES water based is best used with condoms and before and during intercourse. Having a vulval skin condition often means seeking out a gentle product without harmful additives that may irritate. I find the gentle organic formula of YES is ideal for my vulval skin.” to read about other customers' preferences, do check out https://www.yesyesyes.org/why-yes/customer-expert-testimonials/?cat=17 It is best for you to experiment, especially at this early stage of your diagnosis, to discover which product or combination of products affords the best relief for you. YES INTRO or YES DG would give you an introduction to both of our main variants.
"Fantastic product! I've recommended to my sister and a friend. It's the only product that doesn't cause irritation or cause a reaction and it feels so natural. My husband loves it too!"
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.