YES WB water based personal lubricant
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Condom and toy compatible
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This is the only lubricant that doesn't leave you with sticky hands and everything else. Odourless - really great
I've been using this product for 4 years, and as a diabetic with sensitive skin, I have no worries, this product is mild and it works!!!
I've battled with UTIs all my adult life and I have finally found my cure in Yes lubricants. I couldn't recommend this product enough. Since using Yes lubricants, I haven't had a single UTI. It's been an absolute life saver.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I seem to suffer with vestibulitis condition where it hurts on penetration. It's the friction that makes me feel stinging burning and raw feeling. What do you commend I use? We use condoms as well as I suffer from recurrent bacterial vaginitis and yeast infections. Thank you
- Dear Enida, Thank you for your question. Certainly YES WB water based should soothe and calm the burning, and that in turn can help you to flinch less and relax more on penetration. And the way in which YES WB restores the right protective pH for the vagina, and is free of glycerine (which can feed thrush) will gradually reduce your susceptibility to BV and Candida. If you were not using condoms, I would really recommend YES OB, as it is very cushioning, makes penetration much more comfortable and is ideal for vestibulitis.
- I am shopping for a lubricant not necessarily for sex but for day to day comfort should I look at the WB Lub or the vaginal moisturizer water base?
- We would recommend YES VM as the best product for giving day to day comfort. Although that is its primary purpose, it also functions as an intimate lubricant, as required.
- I had a total hysterectomy at age 37 I'm 47 now and I've always had trouble with vaginal dryness but now it's to the point that sex is unbearable. I've tried over the counter creams and prescription creams. Nothing helps, all it does is cause a yeast infection, which I'm prone to due to illness. I want to try your product but I would like your opinion on which you think I should try. I'm at the point I really need help I can't lose my husband. Thank you Jodi
- Dear Jodi, Having had a hysterectomy at such a young age, no wonder you have experinced dryness as such a problem. I am sorry that it is now becoming more acute and is making sex unbearable. We hear from many women who had hysterectomies and were thrilled to be able to restore intimacy, and save their relationships, when they discovered YES products. Perhaps you have read some of their stories: https://www.yesyesyes.org/why-yes/customer-expert-testimonials/?cat=11 "You're lube is the best thing that ever happened to my post hysterectomy sex life. Please don't ever go out of business." As you will see, some report that YES OB works best for them, others that YES WB or YES VM give the best results. The purity of our natural and organic products means that you can use them with the confidence that they are not going to cause unwanted side effects. Many conventional OTC lubricants are based on glycerine, which can feed thrush, as you have unfortunately discovered. YES products are glycerine free, and are properly balanced to match the typical vaginal environment, which helps defend the body against yeast and bacterial infections. The best product for you to get at this stage would be the YES INTRO, https://www.yesyesyes.org/products/yes-intro-natural-lubricant-selection/ which is a “discovery pack”, introducing the YES range, allowing you to find out which product and which delivery mechanism suits you best. Alternatively, YES DG, https://www.yesyesyes.org/products/double-glide-organic-lubricants/ is an economical way to try a tube of WB and OB, which can be used separately or together. Given the severity of you discomfort, and the desirability of enabling pain-free intercourse, the “Double Glide” approach might afford the best protection when making love. For maximum comfort and cushioning, make sure you use plenty of product. If you care to let us have your address, we can send you a few sachets with our compliments, if you would like to try before buying. And of course, YES WB is available on prescription, if that helps. I am sorry you have reached such a difficult state, and would love to think that you can soon join the ranks of our customers who have been able to experience the release and relief that YES has brought them.
- I'm super allergic to nut oils and I noticed the plant based lubricant has almond oil. Is there any chance of there being a trace amount of almond oil in the water based products, including the personal wash?
- In response to your question I would need to advise you that the water based is manufactured in the same environment that we use Sweet Almond oil, therefore there could be traces of this in the water based, however it would be minuscule. YES WB and YES CLEANSEare formulated without almond oil.
- Menopause effectively stopped me from having sex, not a problem at the time as it helped me to get out of an unhappy relationship. But now, at age 68, I have met a lovely man and fear I have left it too late to get help with vaginal atrophy. Would your product be appropriate ?
- Dear Vivien, be assured that it is by no means too late! Congratulations on meeting your lovely man - you can certainly look forward to enjoying intimacy with him by using YES products. MAny older customers say that they "turn the clock back". YES WB is very moisturising and feels like the real thing, while YES OB gives richer, longer-lasting comfort. To discover which product suits you best, I would suggest the YES INTRO pack which contains a range of the product versions. And, as it is some time since you have been sexually active, do apply liberally to ensure comfort and pleasure. For further reassurance, do read some of our Yestimonials. Here is an example: "Yes made our love life a beautiful, sensual experience! We are in our mid sixties and love the freedom of enjoying intimate moments frequently due to the ease of use and feel of the Yes products. We don't leave home without it! Also, many friends report great results with it! "
"I love it! I love that it is safe and chemical free, it really helps menopausal problems. I cannot do without it! Thank you so much for a great product."
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.