World Vegan Month
Calling all vegans! We’ve been thinking of you…
Every November since 1994, vegans from all over the world celebrate World Vegan Month. The aim? To highlight how beneficial, and achievable a vegan lifestyle can be. In fact, according to the Vegan Society, veganism is now one of Britain’s fastest growing lifestyle movements, (1) so of course we wanted to let you know that all of the YES water-based products including our beautiful Rose and unfragranced CLEANSES are suitable for vegans!
It’s becoming clear that veganism is not just a dieting trend and can offer significant benefits not just for your health but for your ethical footprint too. It can be a commitment though, as making the switch means thinking carefully about every area of consumption, from clothing to food, beauty products to medication.
At YES our commitment to tread lightly, respecting mother earth and all the creatures we share it with is core to everything we do and we want to share that vision, understanding that to act ethically does not have to mean compromising on quality. YES is fast becoming the range of choice for conscious adults looking for the best performing and most ethical intimate products available because not only does YES actually live up to its claims, it is also certified organic and free from parabens, hormones, glycerine and silicone, making it the obvious choice when compared with alternatives.
Here is a list of the YES vegan friendly products to choose from:
- YES CLEANSE UNFRAGRANCED – pH matched foaming intimate wash
- YES CLEANSE ROSE – pH matched foaming intimate wash with luxurious organic Rosa Damascena
- YES WB – silky, natural feeling water based lubricant, pH matched to the vaginal environment
- YES WB in applicators – silky, natural feeling water based lubricant, pH matched to the vaginal environment in handy single use applicators
- YES VM – water based, pH matched vaginal moisturiser for daily use
- YES VM in applicators – water based, pH matched vaginal moisturiser for daily use in handy single use applicators
- YES BUT – Water based pH matched anal lubricant.
- YES OB in applicators – richly soothing and emollient plant-oil based lubricant with coconut oil in handy single use applicators (not condom compatible)
If you’re not vegan, but are still keen to join in – it’s not too late! It may be nearing the end of World Vegan Month, but the hype is far from over. There are so many ways to get involved, whether it be the 30 day vegan pledge, or just a vegan lunch at work. Why not join in with the challenge? We’re rooting for you!