yes® oil-based Organic Lubricant
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
My husband ordered the water based and you included a sample of the oil based and I am soooo glad you did that. I'm ordering a tube today!!
This stuff is amazing. My girlfriend has all sorts of chemical sensitivities and simply cannot come into contact with most chemical substances, which greatly reduces the fun in our sex life. Nothing like trying to use a lubricant and her breaking out into hives and going into anaphylactic shock. I only wish I were exaggerating.So I poked around online looking for organic lubricants and found this product and decided to give it a try. WOW was it worth it. Not only has she had zero reaction or issue with it (and again, I cannot stress enough that this is a person that reacts badly to pretty much everything), but it lasts incredibly. We tend to like rather long sessions, and needing to periodically stop every few minutes to re-lube just isn't any fun. We had luck with some silicone based lubes lasting a little longer, but again, would cause irritation.This stuff? Amazing. Lube up at the start and we're good for the entire session, easily lasting up to an hour. And I'm not saying that the lube wouldn't necessarily last beyond that, just that I didn't.I just ordered another 3 bottles of the stuff, because it's simply beyond compare. Highly highly highly recommended, both as the single best lube I've ever used and as the only thing I've found that's completely non-reactive to someone with a huge amount of sensitivities.
Been buying the water based Yes for years now - best intimate lube on the the planet bar none. My wife and I thought we'd try the oil based in a special offer deal and wished we had sooner now. The extra glide, when combined with the water based, is sensational and will have your partner swooning with pleasure. Both lubes also have the added bonus of keeping each other's parts in tip top condition. I cannot recommend these products too highly - they are guaranteed to transform your sex lives to levels of pleasure you only dreamed of before!
LOVED the OIL Based. WOW. Especially being a 37 yr old Menopausal Woman after cancer treatment....YES is YES!! A must have.
StarlingW.~Breast Cancer Survivor
I have lichen sclerosus and Yes is the best product I have used. Even my consultant told me not to use products like KY jelly as the chemicals can cause serious irritation. Yes has completely rejuvenated my love life and done wonders for my marriage! Thank you so much.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
- Having recovered from hormone positive breast cancer, Id like to check whether your oil or water based lubricant have any hormone mimicking substances or parabens I should be aware of?
- I am glad to confirm that all our products are completely free of hormones, parabens and hormone disruptors and are entirely suitable for you during and after recovery from oestrogen receptor positive cancer. You can use them safely with that reassurance, and with the added knowledge that they are widely recommended by cancer nurse specialists and oncologists for their gentle efficacy in treating dryness.
- Will either the oil based or water based lubricant cause yeast infections or bacterial vaginal infections? I am going through menopause and have vaginal dryness, more frequent vaginal and urinary tract infections after intercourse due to thinning tissues. Also, I am concerned about keeping vaginal PH healthy. Will either product cause a PH imbalance?Can use of the product regulalry help protect vaginal tissue?
- Our products have been created to be as effective and pure as possible, and we carefully ensure that our water-based is at the right protective pH level for vaginal health. Yes oil-based has no pH value, having no water content.
The right pH protects against bacterial infections, so no, our products will certainly not cause such infections. They are formulated to promote vaginal health, and regular use will hydrate and protect sensitive vaginal tissue.
Lubricant products which are based on glycerine have the capacity to feed thrush, whereas Yes lubricants contain no glycerine, and are instead based on organic plant gums (water-based) or organic oils and butters (oil-based).
You can use Yes with confidence that it will restore and protect the right pH, and successfully moisturise dry and thinning tissues.
- Dryness and pain. Can't use any prescription cremes or pill insert. My insides feel like their like their on fire. I do use femmenace 50 plus. It has helped some, still dryness. TOLIET paper even cuts my area when I wipe sometimes. My husband and I haven't had sex in a few years. Desperate to find something not to set me on fire and work so husband and I can have sexual pleasure. Which would work best for me the oil or water base . I am almost 60. Looking for a permant answer for daily usage and comfort. How long will a tube last if using it twice a day for comfort. I have no estrogen left and so allergic and sensitive to everything. Help ???? Please and thanks .
- I feel very sympathetic towards you and the symptoms you describe, and trust that our products will enable you to experience some relief from the extreme menopausal dryness and sensitivity you are suffering from.
Given how much vaginal burning you are feeling, and how fragile your vulval skin is, I would recommend using Yes oil-based, quite liberally, internally and externally, and on your partner. This is a very soothing and protective product which can calm the irritation you are experiencing and provide a “cushioning” effect that can permit penetration and even restoration of pleasure in time.
Many of our customers with vaginal atrophy, who have been intolerant of more chemical products, have found that Yes has restored comfort safely and gently.
Because everyone is different, we do not specify an exact dosage, and for you to achieve day to day intimate comfort, we would suggest using more to begin with, to provide the healing and protection you require, and then you can reduce the amount of daily application according to your needs.
I am suggesting the oil-based because of the dryness and sensitivity you describe. Water-based will re-hydrate wonderfully, but if you have any broken or inflamed skin it might not be a suitable to begin with.
I do hope you can join the many women we know who have had their intimate comfort and their sex lives restored.
- Hi - my Gynaecologist bought your products to my attention because I am post menopausal & intercourse has become very uncomfortable high up in the vagina. Entry isn't a problem. My question is which of your products would be most suitable for me please? Oil versus water based? My partner & I are going on holiday soon & I wanted to be able to use something better than Sylk.Many thanks
- Thank you for being in touch with us – we are delighted to know that your gynaecologist has made you aware of Yes.
You ask which product would be most suitable given what you describe, and in fact, both could have a role.
Yes water-based in applicators would permit you to target the higher part of your vagina with good moisturising effect, while applying oil-based to your partner would increase the comfort and ease of intimacy activity.
As everyone is different, we suggest you try the products separately or in combination until you discover what gives you the most comfortable and pleasurable experience.
We would be happy to send you some complimentary sachets for you to discover which product you prefer; alternatively, as you are going away soon, I would suggest that you try our Selection Pack, http://www.yesyesyes.org/intro_offer.htm which gives an introduction to the range, including the applicators.
If you would like a few samples, please just supply your address. It would also be very useful if you could let us know who (and where) your gynaecologist is, to make sure they have a ready supply of complimentary Yes product for their patients.
- Can Yes oil based Lubricant be used with a silicone toy? You made no mention of it only mentioning not to use with latex... i just want to be sure i do not use this product improperly.
- I am happy to confirm that Yes oil-based is safe for use with silicone toys. We shall make sure this information is more visible on our website. Thankyou for checking.
Submit Your Review
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below.
Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example Charlie, Scotland.
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide
both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free Yes™ products.
If you'd like to rate the product but have no comments, that's fine - just leave the "Your Review" box blank.