YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Yes yes yes! Thank you! Had so many problems over the years so sex was painful, a total military operation when we did try. Endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids, horrendous bleeding & pain, intercourse made me feel a total failure to my husband, unbearable pain etc. Few years on and had TAH & BSO. Felt so anxious to having intercourse still, but found out about about YES WB lubricant and thought i would give it a try. LIFE CHANGING! I just couldnât believe it. Feeling emotional typing this review. Hubby loves how it feels, i love how it feels and I actually feel like i used to feel. So wish had it years ago. Just.....Thank You â¤ï¸
After suffering with recurrent cystitis and uti's, I googled whether it could be caused by the lube we were using. I was using one that was water based and paraben and glycerine free but I was still convinced that it was the lube causing the problems. I ordered a big tube of the WB lube and the unscented intimate wash and gave them both a go. A few months down the line and still no sign of cystitis or a uti! We love the lube and I love the wash. My partner even said how good it was. Thank you!
Used two sample sachets of this already and absolutely love it so ordered the 150ml size. Delivery was super quick which is a bonus, and I enjoyed the wma I received about no paper invoice in order to reduce waste. However, I was surprised to find the product packaged with polystyrene bobbles, something i assume is non-recyclable. Very odd from a company proud of it's organic/waste reduction policies. Please clarify reasons for such packaging. Thanks YES Comment: Thank you for the amazing feedback and in response to your comments about packing material, we would like to reassure you that the packing is biodegrable starch, which is non-toxic and totally biodegrable.
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I am 53 years old and am experiencing a dry vagina. This has actually been going on since I had my daughter 16 years ago! I have been menopausal for about 3 years and have been recommended your product, but I don't know which one to get. Please advise.
- YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser to YES WB, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
- I have a pain during sex and feel dry. And also i have a sensitive skin. Also i read about YES VM, can i put the cream only aroud or i have to put inside? Thank you
- Painful sex can have many origins as you are probably aware, and they are often difficult to identify. However if you are struggling with painful sex YES WB water based personal lubricant and YES OB plant-oil based lubricant can help. If the soreness is caused by dryness and lack of natural lubrication brought on by the menopause, then YES VM, which is a vaginal moisturiser will help to rehydrate and replenish damaged tissues, whilst also helping to maintain the correct pH. All of our products can be used internally and externally
- Please can you tell me whether yes water-based lubricant is safe to use in oral sex? Thank you
- All our personal lubricants are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients.
- I suffer with dryness and itching and intwrsted in your product not sure if i need the WB or other ? Do tou apply everyday or jist before sex?
- YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser to YES WB, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself. We would advise using a vaginal moisturiser at least every couple of days ongoing or every day dependent upon the severity of the condition
- I've keep suffering with bacterial vaginosis, will the lubricant bring on an infection?
- YES WB water-based lubricant has never been connected with the development of Bacterial vaginosis. There are two main reasons, firstly YES WB is tested prior to release for sale by a third party laboratory that ensures it is free from all microbial (bacteria, fungi and moulds) contamination and secondly YES WB is designed to match typical vaginal acidity. Bacterial vaginosis usually occurs when the vaginal pH has risen above normal levels. As estrogen levels fall during the menopause, vaginal dryness can occur, so the vagina becomes drier and less acidic as the protective lactobacilli normally present are compromised and produce less and less lactic acid. YES WB matches typical vaginal pH at pH4.0 - 4.5 and so using YES WB regularly should actually protect you from bacterial vaginosis
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 39 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Absolutely fabulous product and I feel safe to use them. They made an enormous difference for me. "