YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Love it. All these years I've avoided lube because whenever I used it I would get thrush or stinging etc. I had to have a bath after sex to try and get out all the silicone and chemical nasties out of there so I wouldn't get thrush. Then I thought to myself, you use natural shampoo, moisturiser surely there is a natural lube that's condom compatible (after which I figured out there are vagina friendly condoms!!! I have been using this for a week now and no pain no thrush, a tiny sharpness/tangy feeling inside sometimes after as if my vagina ate a tiny sweet lemon but that's great because this stuff is the right pH! I HIGHLY recommend trying this lube. Silicone you will never enter my vagina again
Having suffered with Lichen sclerosus for many years, which made sex very uncomfortable, this product has made such a difference. I wish I had found it years ago.
Purchased this after being recommended it as a solution for endometriosis-type soreness after sex - I have tried a lot of other lubes and always ended up with the same burning sensation afterwards. This has completely eradicated that. It is pricey, and I find I use a little more than I do with other lubes but it feels a lot more natural and like the real thing. One of those things I now cannot live without and will happily pay extra for. Highly recommend!
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Is it any good for a inflammation of the vulva .?
- We would recommend the OB (oil based) to help calm the vulval area
- How do you apply Yes OB if you do not get an applicator with it ?
- The tubes are designed to be used with finger application
- Please can you list all the ingredients in Yes WB.
- All ingredients are shown on our website
- once opened how long does this product last?
- You can use the products up to the expiry dates, which are on the crimped edge of the tube.
- Can yes wb lube also be used for anal sex?
- We would not suggest using the WB for anal sex as this is balanced to be pH balanced for the vagina. You can use our OB (If you do not use condoms) for anal play
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 48 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- Aqua (Water)
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Yes water based is the only moisturiser without irritating chemicals. Helps my vulvodynia symptoms."