YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This product works wonders, it feels so natural I canât believe it and my parner was happy too. Highly recommended!
This product is a quality of life saver. Having interstitial cystitis makes sex difficult, especially days afterward. I felt minimal to no pain using this product and feel 100 times better days after. It truly is a miracle product
Thank you so much for this! This product has been an actual life-saver, as I was ready to give up on intimacy. It's natural, odourless, easy to use and feels great. Also, no stickiness! I also love the classy packaging, I can happily take this on holiday with me without worrying about someone taking one glance and instantly knowing what it is. Thank you so much!
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hello. Is it safe to use in pregnancy? I'm 21 weeks now and I have serious pain while having sex with my hubby. I'm suffering from vaginal dryness, I guess.
- I am happy to confirm that all products are suitable for use during pregnancy. We believe that when you are pregnant, you are especially careful about your diet and the products you use, as you want your bodily environment to be as welcoming and kind as possible to your growing baby. During the hormonal changes brought about by pregnancy, it is common for a woman to experience vaginal dryness, and to need a lubricant. If vaginal dryness is experienced as a result of hormone changes due to pregnancy -common in the 2nd trimester - then the water based would be more appropriate as it has the dual action of moisturisation and lubrication. The oil based would be absolutely to fine to use as an intimate lubricant too and it is also excellent for anointing your tummy as it expands to help protect against stretch marks, and then later in the pregnancy, for perineal massage.
- Can it be used as a moisturizer as well? Does it do any harm if itâs not washed off after sex?
- Our YES WB will also hydrate as it contains water, it just isn't as long lasting as our YES VM (Vaginal Moisturiser) I can confirm all of our products will not cause you any harm at all if not washed off
- Do I need an applicator or can it be applied to the penus
- When purchasing tubes of YES products they do not come with a reusable applicator as you apply the amount you need directly to the area required
- HiI use a kegel 8 probe and was wondering if you can use the yes vm gel instead of buying the legal 8 exercise gel as I use and get the yes vm on prescription. Many thanks
- YES VM is safe for use with latex, plastic and silicone toys/appliances. As the Kegel8 probe is Body-safe Silicone it will be fine to use with YES VM
- is YES lubricant safe for the mouth during play?
- All YES personal lubricants are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 44 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Wonderful, non sticky to use. Feel like I've got my mojo back and some! "