YES CLEANSE intimate washes - feminine wash
YES CLEANSE are sensitively formulated intimate washes, designed to respect the delicate vaginal ecology, with a refreshing and effective cleansing action.
Our organic feminine wash is available in two versions: unfragranced and Rose
YES CLEANSE key features:
- Ultra gentle intimate foam wash
- Guaranteed Pure and Natural
- Organic plant actives – Calendula and Aloe Vera
- pH matched wash*
- Washes away odour-causing bacteria without irritation
- Economic foam pump producing soft gentle lather
- 200+ washes (that’s over 6 months, when used daily)
- Propellant free foaming
- Luxurious feminine washes you can use with confidence and safety day after day
- YES Cleanse Rose contains exquisite Organic Rosa Damascena
*traditional soaps and shower gels can disrupt the vaginal pH balance, causing irritation and discomfort. YES CLEANSE has been carefully pH matched to complement and protect the intimate environment.
Natural pH balanced wash
We are delighted to introduce a new addition to the YES range of organic intimacy products.
Many of our longstanding customers who have enjoyed intimate comfort and sexual well-being through the use of YES lubricants and moisturisers, appealed to us to create an equally pure wash product for the intimate area.
Why? Many commercially available shower gels and liquid soaps can cause irritation to the delicate vulval area.
We listened, we researched, we formulated, we tested – and are now launching YES CLEANSE intimate wash as the perfect adjunct to our other products.
- For those who prefer an intimate wash that is free of all fragrance, there is YES CLEANSE.
- For those who enjoy the indulgence of a delicately perfumed wash, we have added precious organic Rosa Damascena to create YES CLEANSE Rose.
- Both products benefit from the soothing and nourishing properties of Calendula and Aloe Vera, as well as benign cleansing agents which are as effective as they are gentle.
- Safeguarding the pH of the intimate area is critical to its health and comfort, and YES CLEANSE is careful to respect this balance, making it naturally deodorising and ensuring that the protective acidic mantle of the vulva is not disrupted.
- YES CLEANSE works well everywhere else too.
As the creators of the pioneering and award-winning YES range of products, we regard ourselves as the custodians of your intimate health, and have taken every care to offer you two organic Intimate washes which meet our very exacting standards of purity, efficacy and safety.
Responsibly formulated, richly foaming, effectively cleansing and safely pleasurable to use, YES CLEANSE is the ideal intimate wash.
YES CLEANSE Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I bought this to try it after being advised to use plain water for vaginal dryness. I absolutely love it! I hit the non perfumed version. It is a foam so very, very light. I gently massage it in and rinse it straight off. I do not find it at all drying. Leaves me feeling moisturised and fresh. I also use the OB daily after my shower (just a tiny amount say one third of a pea in size). I did not order this at first but am so glad I decided to try it, it is like an external moisturiser and is much more soothing than the WB. It does not irritate. Great for post menopause.
Excellent product. Easy and pleasant to use and does not irritate in any way - in fact it leaves you beautifully fresh and moisturised. I use it daily back and front while in the shower and would not be without it now. I am post menopausal so this wash just keeps everything nice and comfortable down there. Thank you Yes!
I love the unfragranced wash! It is the only product I have found that does not cause issues. I found it after searching and searching online for a natural, safe, gentle product. I wanted something that would cleanse, but gently, so that it wouldn't disturb the natural balance of things, and cause problems! I am so glad I found this. I've been using it for years now, and I won't ever use anything else, and I've had none of the issues I used to have since switching to this. I am also very, very glad I can purchase it online from you guys, because I live in Canada, and the one place here where I used to be able to find it, they no longer carry it....I was so worried when they stopped!! I need this product. So I am so pleased that I can buy it online.
Questions & Answers about YES CLEANSE
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hi..what is the age range on this product would this be suitable for my 4 year old daughter for washes?
- Our wash is an extremely gentle formulation and therefore it will be fine to use on your child.
- Can I still use the intimate wash if it's past expiry date?
- Our expiry dates are very conservative and will not cause you harm using after this date, within reason.
- I am familiar with yes products, I having been using the water and oil base for years as I suffer with lichen scherlosis, is the YES CLEANSE alright for me to use, I don't want to upset the lichen, thank you.
- Cleanse is very gentle but it is possible it may still cause irritation particularly in a LS sufferer. We would suggest you use a sponge to apply the foam sparingly and rinse gently just to be sure.
- Do you have to rinse after using this product? Could it be used on loo paper for a freshen up?
- The YES CLEANSE is designed to be used with water
- Are these rose/unfragranced intimate washes suitable for sanitising menstural cups and silicone/glass sex toys? Thank you!
- There is no reason why you couldn’t use CLEANSE to wash menstrual cups and sex toys but we cannot guarantee this would ‘sanitise’ as they do not have any antimicrobial type activity.
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
5 / 5 based on 11 reviews - click to read
Rosa damascena Flower Oil*¹
Calendula officinalis Extract*
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*
*Organically grown ingredients
¹Only in YES CLEANSE Rose