YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Best stuff ever!!! Been married for 38 years and just recently diagnosed with Lichen Scrollsus. I have tearing and itching. It doesn't help with itching but it does help with moisturizing. My husband says this is the best stuff and it Lastssss a long time. Thank you for making a product like this that is all natural and that I can use down there.
I have vaginal dryness and tearing. This product has completely eliminated any tearing during intercourse. I also use the cleanser. It's amazing! I never thought I would be 'normal' again. Thank you!
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Can you use yes ob in the water?
- Our products are perfectly safe to use when in the shower, bath or hot tub.
- I am 50 years old and experiencing dryness and discomfort during sex. I have used KY before and itâs ok. I am interested in the YES products and was wondering if there is an applicator with them for deeper inner moisturising as opposed to trying to insert it manually Many thanksM
- If administering the product much higher into the vaginal area we would recommend YES VM pre-filled applicators. The recommended dosage for the treatment of vaginal dryness/atrophy is 1 applicator every day or every 3 days to help rehydrate and replenish damaged tissues. Using this water based gel will also help maintain the correct acidic pH within the vaginal environment. If you are based in the UK you may like to know that YES VM is also available on the NHS in the tube and pre-filled applicators. If you are also using for sexual intercourse we would recommend that both yourself and your partner apply YES OB plant-oil based or YES WB water-based personal lubricants on their own or in combination (Double Glide), as these products will aid with penetration.
- Can Yes Ob Be used as an anal lubricant or is Yes But the only product that works well for anal use?
- We have produced YES BUT specifically for anal play as it has the correct pH for the rectal area, however, it is also safe to use YES OB just please be aware that OB is not condom compatible; purely down to personal taste.
- The website says YES OB is incompatible with condoms... is it saying the in relation to latex only or polyurethane and lamb skin products as well? Thanks!
- OB is not compatible with natural rubber latex, polyurethane and polyisoprene condoms, on which it has been tested. We have not carried out any testing of lambskin condoms so cannot advise you about their suitabiity - sorry.
- Can I use on anal fissure to help heal?
- YES OB would prove very soothing to an anal fissure, and would hopefully help it. We make no such claims but many customers report that vaginal tears an abrasions are greatly helped by OB, so it could be worth trying.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 24 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"We are so pleased with your products. The water-based and oil-based work so well together..... My husband and I call it our 'his and hers' combo! Thank you so much."