YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Best stuff ever!!! Been married for 38 years and just recently diagnosed with Lichen Scrollsus. I have tearing and itching. It doesn't help with itching but it does help with moisturizing. My husband says this is the best stuff and it Lastssss a long time. Thank you for making a product like this that is all natural and that I can use down there.
I have vaginal dryness and tearing. This product has completely eliminated any tearing during intercourse. I also use the cleanser. It's amazing! I never thought I would be 'normal' again. Thank you!
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- What is the pH of OB lubricant?
- YES OB plant-oil based has no pH as it contains no water.
- I have been using your products for years and love them. (The Yes OB and WB). Currently the tube of OB has developed a grainy quality which is a bit unpleasant. I believe I purchased it about a year ago. Is the graininess due to the age of the product? The WB seems fine.
- We can reassure you that what you are experiencing is perfectly normal and it is a function of us using natural raw materials, and the Shea butter may crystallize when it is warmed above body temperature and cooled too slowly. YES OB is designed to melt at body temperature so it is a thick paste in the tube and a liquid lubricant when needed but if cooled slowly the Shea butter can form grainy crystals that do look like sand. If you rub/warm the grainy crystals you will see that they melt in your hand. Our advice is to warm it completely so it’s all a liquid, in a mug of hot, not boiling water, shake the tube to mix it up and pop it in the fridge to cool quickly. This is a function of using exclusively natural ingredients - they do not always behave in the way we want them to, however the product is perfectly safe to use.
- Can I use Yes OB during pregnancy??
- YES WB and YES VM are designed to match the vaginal environment at a low (acid) pH, but when you ovulate, the fertile cervical mucus changes as you may be aware to be more alkaline, to enable sperm survival. At this time, you need a lubricant which supports this pH change and matches that of sperm. So we do not recommend YES WB/YES VM during the ovulation period, although it is fine to use outside of the ovulation period. YES OB plant-oil based has no effect on the vaginal pH so could be used at any time of the month.
- Is Yes OB compatible with trying to concieve ?
- We can safely advise that YES OB plant-oil based has no effect on the vaginal pH so can be used at any time during conception.
- Is Yes OB hormone free?
- All YES products are hormone free.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 24 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"I love your product! It is absolutely fabulous!"