Home » Treat post Breast Cancer vaginal dryness with the purest lubricants
Treat post Breast Cancer vaginal dryness with the purest lubricants
As you recover from Breast Cancer you may have experienced one of the unwelcome and often undiscussed side effects of cancer treatment – vaginal dryness or vaginal atrophy. These common but uncomfortable symptoms are caused by the sudden onset of menopause.
As part of your self care you are searching for the purest and most natural solutions and remedies – avoiding chemical compromises.
To resolve vaginal dryness without hormones or synthetic chemicals means that firstly the dry tissues need to be re-hydrated by the regular use of a moisturiser and secondly restoring intimacy will often require the use of an intimate lubricant.
Only Certified Organic and Natural YES water-based has the dual function of deep remoisturizing and outstanding lubrication. When pure ingredients are vital to you the certified organic status of Yes water-based is your reassuring guarantee.
With Yes you have the confidence of natural plant-based products that contain:
- No Hormones / No parabens (act like estrogen in the body)
- No Glycerin / no sugar (cause Thrush outbreaks)
- No Petrochemicals (such as Parabens, Glycols)
- No Skin irritants (such as Grapefruit seed extract which can contain Parabens)
- No Silicone (acts like Clingfilm on skin)
- No L-Arginine (causes Herpes outbreaks)
Experience the ways in which Yes water-based:
- Immediately resolves and soothes the symptoms of vaginal dryness, such as itching, dryness, burning and soreness
- Effectively moisturizes vaginal tissues
- Reassures you with a familiar feel and texture, indistinguishable from your own
- Restores typical vaginal pH to protect your body from opportunistic infections such as Thrush outbreaks
- Enhances intimacy and sensitivity irrespective of natural lubrication levels
Only YES water-based has the dual function of outstanding lubrication and deep re-moisturizing.
YES water-based represents the purest possible solution for all women who want to treat their bodies with respect.
Read more about YES water-based here