YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Experience a breakthrough in Lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I have vaginal dryness and tearing. This product has completely eliminated any tearing during intercourse. I also use the cleanser. It's amazing! I never thought I would be 'normal' again. Thank you!
Unfortunately, the oil-based product didn't work for us for the intended purpose. It just doesn't seem to glide well, quite the opposite. We tried using it in tandem with the water-based one, but that didn't help either. Having read the reviews, I was also hoping it would help ease my dryness and itchiness. I'm afraid that hasn't happened either.The reason I gave the product four stars still is because it has been a miracle cure for another problem: during my pregnancy, I had suffered from bad dryness on the inside of my nose, even mild nose bleeds. After applying the product twice a day for three days, all the symptoms disappeared. Now I just apply it once a day, and I've had no dryness whatsoever.The great thing is that it doesn't block your nose or leak, so you can let it work its magic for a long time. I find it's best to apply the product in solid state, using cotton buds (the type that comes with small, non-fluffy tips).I hope this message gets out to those pregnant ladies that suffer from the same. It's such a relief when you manage to get rid of just one of your pesky symptoms, and with such little effort!
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Can Yes Ob Be used as an anal lubricant or is Yes But the only product that works well for anal use?
- We have produced YES BUT specifically for anal play as it has the correct pH for the rectal area, however, it is also safe to use YES OB just please be aware that OB is not condom compatible; purely down to personal taste.
- The website says YES OB is incompatible with condoms... is it saying the in relation to latex only or polyurethane and lamb skin products as well? Thanks!
- OB is not compatible with natural rubber latex, polyurethane and polyisoprene condoms, on which it has been tested. We have not carried out any testing of lambskin condoms so cannot advise you about their suitabiity - sorry.
- Can I use on anal fissure to help heal?
- YES OB would prove very soothing to an anal fissure, and would hopefully help it. We make no such claims but many customers report that vaginal tears an abrasions are greatly helped by OB, so it could be worth trying.
- I am a postmenopausal women (54) and I have been experiencing a lot of dryness and pain during intercourse. Enough that our sex life has been taking a toll and is almost non-existant. I cannot take estrogen therapy because of too many cancer in my family. I am looking for something that will alleviate the pain, the dryness and the tightness. It is not pleasant for me or for my husband and we are less and less intimate...I have tried the KY brand but it does not work with post menopausal symptoms. What do you suggest in your brand of products. Thank you
- Dear Brigitte, Many post menopausal customers who want a non-hormonal solution to painful sex say that our products "turn the clock back" and restore their ability to enjoy intimate relations again. YES WB water based is a soft clear gel which is very moisturising and feels like the real thing, while YES OB oil based gives richer, longer-lasting comfort. To discover which product suits you best, I would suggest the YES INTRO pack which contains a range of the product versions. And, as it is some time since you have been comfortably sexually active, do apply liberally to ensure comfort and pleasure. For further reassurance, do read some of our Yestimonials. "We had almost given up on sex and were very disappointed with other lubes, as they are all chemical, unhealthy and many hurt as much as sex. We tried yours and !!!!!!!!! We feel young again. Thanks so much for what you have done " IL, London (15th Jul 2016)
- Is it possible to use your products whilst trying to conceive? Thanks.
- As you are trying to conceive, YES BABY is ideal, as it is carefully formulated to provide the optimal environment for sperm. Most water-based lubricants, through a combination of their low pH and glycerine-based ingredients, are unkind to sperm, so using them during your fertile days can be counter-productive. Yes Baby pack 1 is different as it has the right pH and consistency for sperm survival, optimising the chances of conception. Outside of the fertile window, normal Yes water-based is suitable for intercourse, while protecting vaginal health.
"I really appreciate your direct, no nonsense website. Its refreshing to find one that doesn't bombard me with a bunch of stuff I don't need. Ahhhhhhh"
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body; two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits; and lastly a little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.