YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
We have tried so many regular products e.g durex, ky jelly etc and they have caused me irritation and internal burning. This is the only product that works for me and is so soothing and moisturizing. Definately an amazing product. Thank you.
This is an absolute Godsend for post menopausal women. It feels so natural. However, it keeps me awake at night very significantly (I presume this will be the vitamin E), so, can only be used in the morning.
I was suffering a lot with dryness and itchiness nothing seemed to work. I saw your product on the internet, I am so very happy and pleased as it is a fantastic product. It has changed my life. Thanks a million.
MI, Peak District
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hello, is it harmful if swallowed while oral sex?
- Thank you for contacting YES regarding the suitability of YES personal lubricants for oral sex; all products are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients. YES WB water based and YES VM vaginal moisturiser are free of taste and has no smell, so there is nothing to interfere with a woman's natural smell and taste. YES OB plant-oil is made from food grade ingredients and if anything might taste slightly of chocolate, because of the cocoa butter it contains, but is otherwise neutral in smell and taste. I hope this gives you the reassurance you require.
- Hi, can you please tell me the pH of this oil based lube? Thanks
- The OB is not pH balanced as it does not contain water
- please can you list all the ingredients in Yes Oil Based.
- YES OB ingredients Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil)*, Cera alba (Bees wax)*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*,Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organically grown ingredients YES OB in applicators Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride (Coconut) oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). *Organically grown ingredients
- The OB has lots of little grains in it, which means it is not very comfortable to apply. Is this the texture it is supposed to be?
- Regarding the 'little grains' this can happen occasionally and is a function of us using natural raw materials, and the Shea butter may crystallize when it is warmed above body temperature and cooled too slowly. YES OB is designed to melt at body temperature so it is a thick paste in the tube and a liquid lubricant when needed but if cooled slowly the Shea butter can form grainy crystals that do look like sand. If you rub/warm the grainy crystals you will see that they melt in your hand. Our advice is to warm it completely so it’s all a liquid, in a mug of hot, not boiling water, shake the tube to mix it up and pop it in the fridge to cool quickly. This is a function of using exclusively natural ingredients - they do not always behave in the way we want them to, however the product is perfectly safe to use.
- Hi, is Yes OB safe for trying to conceive and also okay to use if Iâm prone to thrush
- YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is designed to nourish and sooth tissues and is pH neutral so it will not change the pH of the vaginal tissues. This product has also undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and again the results are; that using YES OB plant-oil based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. The testing for both products evaluates whether a lubricant is toxic to sperm (i.e. does it cause sperm immobilisation or non-progressive movement). Eight hours after exposure to YES WB water-based lubricant and YES OB plant-oil based lubricant, the results showed the ability of sperm to make progressive movement was unaffected compared to controls. To confirm YES OB will not make you any more prone to thrush
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 29 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"An awesome product! Has greatly improved my sex experience."