YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This is an absolute Godsend for post menopausal women. Itâs feels so natural. However, it keeps me awake at night very significantly (I presume this will be the vitamin E), so, can only be used in the morning.
I was suffering a lot with dryness and itchiness nothing seemed to work. I saw your product on the internet, I am so very happy and pleased as itâs a fantastic product. It has changed my life. Thanks a million.
Hello SamanthaI agree, the OB is lovely. I keep a skewer at hand to stick down the neck of the tube to unblock it each time. Works a treat!
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hello, I'm finding conflicting information about polyurethane condoms. The NHS site says they're OK with any type of lubricant, a condom site says compatible with "most oil-based lubricants", and you say Yes OB is not compatible with condoms at all. Help please, I'm confused!
- YES WB, YES VM and YES BUT have been successfully tested for compatibility with natural rubber latex and polyisoprene condoms. They are not compatible with polyurethane condoms. YES OB is not compatible with condoms.
- Hi. Is it safe for my boyfriend to perform oral sex on me while using Yes OB?Thank you.
- YES products are perfectly safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients
- In what way is the OB lubricant not compatible with condoms?
- In the YES personal lubricant range, YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturiser, are fully compatible with condoms, except polyurethane. YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is not compatible with any condoms. The effect of an oily substance on latex or polyisoprene over time will eventually weaken it and cause the rubber to degrade, which is why oil based lubricants are not deemed suitable for use with condoms.
- I am interested in the Yes VO. I asked in local Holland n Barrett Perth store. They do not stock. Please give nearest stockist. I have tried everything for Vaginal Atrophy. Dr suggests Estrogen, I am reluctant. Having uterine cancer 1991. My problem just seems insolvable I would like to try the oil if you think it would perhaps ease my dryness and vaginal itch around outer area of vagina. I am 80 yrs. however quite fit otherwise. I may have to resort to estrogen cream reluctantly but trying everything possible before that. Thank you. Replens is no good. Vit E oil not much better. Anyway I am keen to try anything
- Hello, I am so sorry to hear of your suffering. We would suggest using our YES VM to help with internal vaginal atrophy and to ease the itch externally we would suggest using the YES OB.
- Is the ob lubricant suitable for anal use?
- We would strongly recommend that you use YES BUT for anal play as it is designed specifically to give long-lasting slipperiness and comfort for anal use with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in anal lubes. However you can also use with YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant to experience – “Double Glideability”
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 28 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"I am impressed with your product. Other products I have tried do not work and I really feel much better about it being organic. "