YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Hello SamanthaI agree, the OB is lovely. I keep a skewer at hand to stick down the neck of the tube to unblock it each time. Works a treat!
I have very sensitive skin and I have been trying to find lubricants that don't burn. I had also tried some from another natural brand, and they also burned. This one doesn't. It feels very comfortable and doesn't dry out or get worn off quickly. When it initially comes out of the tube, there are small chunks of what I assume are the butters, but when you put it on the skin they melt very quickly and give it a nice, rich feel. My only complaint, and the reason I gave it 4 stars, is because the tube opening tends to get clogged (I'm guessing from the little chunks), and it is very difficult to get the product to come out. When it does finally squirt out, after a considerable amount of force, it tends to be too much, which feels wasteful. The customer service was fantastic, though.
Best stuff ever!!! Been married for 38 years and just recently diagnosed with Lichen Scrollsus. I have tearing and itching. It doesn't help with itching but it does help with moisturizing. My husband says this is the best stuff and it Lastssss a long time. Thank you for making a product like this that is all natural and that I can use down there.
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Is the ob lubricant suitable for anal use?
- We would strongly recommend that you use YES BUT for anal play as it is designed specifically to give long-lasting slipperiness and comfort for anal use with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in anal lubes. However you can also use with YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant to experience – “Double Glideability”
- I would like to knownif these two products can give yeast infections ad other moisturizers do.
- We would like to reassure you that YES OB plant-oil based lubricant has no water, no glycerine and no sugar which are the three things that can cause and aggravate thrush. The product is designed for finger application - externally to the vulva, and/or to the penis if it is for making love. It can also be finger inserted into the vagina, if you dispense some into the palm of your hand and apply it to your finger from there this makes it easier to manage. Products such as certain soaps, intimate wipes or lubricants, especially if glycerine based, can compromise your vaginal health by provoking thrush or allowing BV to thrive. It is therefore essential that products used on the intimate area have the right pH. Unless the pH is matched to the right protective acidity for the vagina, and the product has a raised pH, making it too alkaline, your intimate environment will lack its natural ability to repel infections such as BV For many reasons we believe our lubricants safeguard intimate health, through their pure, organic formulations and their carefully controlled pH.
- Just started with the oil based lubricant can you tell me when I can start to feel better with lichen sclerosis
- It is very hard to comment as every woman is different and you may not notice a significant difference for a little while. We receive many emails from customers with LS and some from women with Lichen Planus who have found YES products helpful, both as daily relief from the irritation, use with dilators and for use during intercourse, YES OB plant-oil based, YES WB water based lubricants and YES VM vaginal moisturiser are safe to use with these aids. It appears to be quite a personal choice as to which product they choose. You can read their feedback here https://www.yesyesyes.org/why-yes/customer-expert-testimonials and choose Lichen Sclerosus from the drop down menu. As the products are all natural they can be used as often/as much as needed, so please just keep reapplying as needed
- have you changed your packaging as the product I have looks different
- YES rebranded about 2 years ago from the duck egg blue tubes with gold and silver tops to the more streamlined white tubes that you now see on our website.
- Are any yes lubricants safe to use with latex condoms?
- In the YES personal lubricant range, YES WB water based, YES VM vaginal moisturiser and YES BUT, are fully compatible with condoms, except polyurethane. YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is not compatible with any condoms.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 26 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"It has saved my femininity, my health and my pleasure........thank you so much "