YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Experience a breakthrough in Lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I've used this product both for treating vulvodynia and pubococcygeus trigger point therapy. Amazing. Its formula is so gentle, soothes my skin (even in the areas where I usually feel most discomfort). It has an extremely smooth and soft touch. It is also an excellent lube for intercourse! Love the new packaging, makes it easier to squeeze it out.
I have been suffering with Lichen Sclerosus and have tried loads of different creams to help alleviate the dryness. I was told about the OB Yes cream and that can be used for this disease and was desperate to try it and I am SO glad I did....its really amazing, the best thing ever. Its given me confidence and comfort, thank you so much for making it!!
Thank you for your superb products we have been using them for many years now. Nothing else on the market compares.I did see somewhere on your site where you were asking for other ideas which may be useful which I now am unable to locate. I feel that an extension tube which fitted on to the new queezable tubes would be very advantageous, as I have found difficulty in emptying the small applicators. .
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Can I use on anal fissure to help heal?
- YES OB would prove very soothing to an anal fissure, and would hopefully help it. We make no such claims but many customers report that vaginal tears an abrasions are greatly helped by OB, so it could be worth trying.
- I am a postmenopausal women (54) and I have been experiencing a lot of dryness and pain during intercourse. Enough that our sex life has been taking a toll and is almost non-existant. I cannot take estrogen therapy because of too many cancer in my family. I am looking for something that will alleviate the pain, the dryness and the tightness. It is not pleasant for me or for my husband and we are less and less intimate...I have tried the KY brand but it does not work with post menopausal symptoms. What do you suggest in your brand of products. Thank you
- Dear Brigitte, Many post menopausal customers who want a non-hormonal solution to painful sex say that our products "turn the clock back" and restore their ability to enjoy intimate relations again. YES WB water based is a soft clear gel which is very moisturising and feels like the real thing, while YES OB oil based gives richer, longer-lasting comfort. To discover which product suits you best, I would suggest the YES INTRO pack which contains a range of the product versions. And, as it is some time since you have been comfortably sexually active, do apply liberally to ensure comfort and pleasure. For further reassurance, do read some of our Yestimonials. "We had almost given up on sex and were very disappointed with other lubes, as they are all chemical, unhealthy and many hurt as much as sex. We tried yours and !!!!!!!!! We feel young again. Thanks so much for what you have done " IL, London (15th Jul 2016)
- Is it possible to use your products whilst trying to conceive? Thanks.
- As you are trying to conceive, YES BABY is ideal, as it is carefully formulated to provide the optimal environment for sperm. Most water-based lubricants, through a combination of their low pH and glycerine-based ingredients, are unkind to sperm, so using them during your fertile days can be counter-productive. Yes Baby pack 1 is different as it has the right pH and consistency for sperm survival, optimising the chances of conception. Outside of the fertile window, normal Yes water-based is suitable for intercourse, while protecting vaginal health.
- I'd like to know if the applicators are for a single use as this makes it look as if they would be very expensive. I've used Replens with a tube from which you re-fill the applicator. Do you have anything similar?
- The pre-filled applicators are filled with 5ml of the product (OB, WB or VM) and we would recommend using 1 every 3 days to help with rehydration of damaged tissue and also to help maintain a healthy pH within the vagina. We do not and never have offered refillable applicators with our tubes because of the risk of cross contamination, however it is entirely up to the individual if they wish to purchase a vaginal applicator (not from us) and use alongside the larger tubes. We would strongly recommend that if you go down this route that you only use our product with the applicator because any residue that may be present from another product (not organic) will contaminate our product. I hope this helps.
- I am experiencing extreme soreness constantly, made worse when spending a penny. I almost need a anaesthetic! I have had numerous UTI's but not currently. My GP has suggested an oestrogen cream but I have had breast cancer in the past and consequently am a bit wary! Think I need a moisturising cream to apply. Can you recommend please.
- Dear Jacqui, We so sympathise with what you describe! If you are sure that you are not currently suffering from a UTI, but from some rawness and soreness of the vulva, especially around the urethral opening, we would suggest YES OB oilbased, as this provides an emollient, protective and water proof coating can that can soothe and moisturise this area. It can be used liberally, according to need. I can understand your reluctance to use an oestrogen cream, given your history of cancer, and can reassure you that all YES products are hormone free. If the soreness extends to within the vagina, you might like to try YES OB in apps, as this will deliver comfort and moisturisation higher up internally.
"Your clever company name, especially the web address really impressed me. If the products do the trick well I'll be in 7th heaven "
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body; two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits; and lastly a little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.