YES OB natural plant-oil based personal lubricant
YES OB key features:
- Natural plant-oil based alternative to silicone lubricants
- Perfect for prolonged love-making
- Dual purpose intimate lubricant and massage oil
- Safe for use with silicone toys
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
- Richly nourishing, providing soothing relief
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Formulated for maximum lubricity and long-lasting glide
- Imparts lavish and lasting lubrication
- Rich velvety texture
- Ideal for water play
- Beneficial for skin, so no need to wash off
- Chemical and preservative free
- YES OB is NOT condom compatible
Natural oil-based lubricant
Experience a breakthrough in lubricant technology with YES – its outstanding performance enhances yours.
YES OB plant-oil based natural lubricant allows you to:
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES natural lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricants, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that natural lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
YES OB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This is an absolute Godsend for post menopausal women. Itâs feels so natural. However, it keeps me awake at night very significantly (I presume this will be the vitamin E), so, can only be used in the morning.
I was suffering a lot with dryness and itchiness nothing seemed to work. I saw your product on the internet, I am so very happy and pleased as itâs a fantastic product. It has changed my life. Thanks a million.
Hello SamanthaI agree, the OB is lovely. I keep a skewer at hand to stick down the neck of the tube to unblock it each time. Works a treat!
Questions & Answers about YES OB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hello I read yesOB can be used when ttc. But canât now see from your FAQs that itâs not appropriate for TTC. When will you hve yes oh baby in stock? Thank you
- As YES OB contains no water it cannot alter the pH however we have not yet conducted any testing as to whether this product is sperm friendly. There is a delay on YES BABY due to regulatory requirements around the packaging but we hope to have a time-frame soon for when it will be available again.
- Hi, first what does OB stand for in your product name "YES OB"?Second, is this product irritating to the urethra (and surrounding area) of men, for some men? For myself, oils / petroleum have been fine but not "lotions" like hand and body lotion, and I am not sure about YES OB oil based lubricant with the shea/coco butter.Thanks.
- YES OB stands for plant-oil based. In creating our YES range, our aim was to use only kind and effective ingredients which means that the products are side effect free; none of the ingredients used in our products are known irritants. The use of Mineral oil and other oils derived from petrochemicals such as Vaseline, in intimate areas such as the mucosa (vaginal tissue) are inadviseable. A number of commercially available oil based lubricants contain petrochemical derivatives, or are made from a synthetically produced mixture of silicone oils. YES OB is completely different in that it contains no mineral oil or petrochemical derivatives, neither does it contain any silicone oils. Whilst silicone oils are not known to interact with skin they are known to coat skin and leave a hard to wash off residue that does not feel natural. We formulated YES OB from only plant based oils and butters that are known to be beneficial to the skin, both in moisturising and healing irritated tissues. Obviously neither petrochemical derivatives, or silicone oils can have these additional beneficial properties.
- I purchased the water based lubricant, plant-oil lubricant and vaginal moisturiser from the yes website. I live in Australia and postage took a few weeks (as it was international). The tubes that arrived were decent sized tubes and packed well. Water-based lubricant. When applied the product came out very quickly, I'm guessing this was due to its thin consistanty. I found this product very very watery and it would fall between my fingers if I wasn't quick enough. For me this product burned and stung immediately and intensely! I had to remove this product from my skin almost as soon as it was applied. I read in the reviews that the product ingredients were changed which could result in a sting. It would be nice if there was a senstive range of waterbased lubricant... Maybe a bit thicker too. I was disappointed with this product, as I wanted to use this with condoms. 1 star Vaginal moisturiser. This product did as it said. The consistency was perfect for application, not too thick, not to runny. The product lasted and moisturised. I did notice a mild sting, but the sting eventually disappeared.. Personally I prefer to use the plant oil lubricant as a moisturiser and lubricant. 4 stars plant-oil based lubricant - I just want to say that this product is amazing and unlike anything I've ever tried before! I highly recommend this product and will continue using it long term. I use this product as a moisturer and a lubricant, that's how fantatsic it is! The product was of a thick consistanty, It also had a plesant sweet smell. I found I needed to use more than i expected which is neither here or there (more than If I was using a silicone lubricant). The product had zero sting and felt smooth, moisturising and luxurious! This is my favourite product from the YES range and I really loved it!! I found the smoothness lasted a fair while. The product was also able to be used successfully in the shower. It would be nice if this product came in a condom compatible version. Again I highly reccommend this product! 5 stars
- It is lovely to hear that you have found YES OB helpful and comforting to use. It is disappointing however that you are experiencing irritation when using YES WB as the YES range was created using only kind and effective ingredients that are side effect free. Do you have any known skin allergies? May we suggest a patch test? Simply apply a small amount to the skin on the inner wrist and wait a few moments to see if any changes occur, such as redness or swelling. If the skin changes in colour, texture or sensation then it would indicate that you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients. Another reason could be that if your tissues are already sore that using a product directly to the area could be irritating it further. May we suggest applying OB to the area as this will help to nourish and protect the delicate tissues - try to reintroduce the product again once the irritation has calmed down. Unfortunately YES OB is not compatible with condoms. The effect of an oily substance on latex or polyisoprene over time will eventually weaken it and cause the rubber to degrade, which is why oil based lubricants are not deemed suitable for use with condoms.
- hello,I am 32 years old and planning to get pregnant ASAP. is OB safe for conceiving?I am wondering if the sperm will be stuck in oil-based lubricants and OB will reduce the motility of sperms or not?Thanks a lot
- Thank you for your enquiry. As we have not conducted any sperm motility testing we would not recommend whilst trying to conceive.
- If the tube does not come with an applicator how is the lubricant administered/delivered?
- If you purchase tubes of YES they are to be administered using your fingertips to the affected area or to each other if using for intercourse. If you require to insert the product higher up into the vaginal area we would recommend purchasing the pre-filled applicators.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 28 reviews - click to read
YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant contains:
- Two rich organic butters – cocoa butter and shea butter, which impart smoothness and body;
- Two fine emollient oils – sweet almond oil and sunflower oil, both organic, which confer a silky texture and skin moisturising benefits;
- A little white organic bees wax, and some Vitamin E which as well as benefiting the skin, acts as a preservative.
"I feel so much more comfortable using something natural and I am so pleased it has turned out to be the best I have ever used."