YES Pre-filled Applicators – YES WB water based personal lubricant
Yes WB in applicators offers a convenient, clean and hygienic way of delivering a suitable amount of lubrication deeper inside the body.
5mls of YES WB is dispensed in a sleek applicator tube with smooth contours, and an easy twist off closure.
The soft clear gel will gently adhere to the walls of the vagina, imparting moisture to them, without any risk of embarrassing leakage.
Once in place, the presence of YES WB is hardly detectable as a lubricant, as it closely simulates natural lubrication. There is no betraying smell or taste, making it suitable for discreet use, if desired.
- The discreet & convenient way to deliver deep lubrication & hydration in the right amount to the right place
- Each box contains 6 pre-filled applicators (5ml) for single use
- When inserted in advance of lovemaking, yes water-based forms a protective, lubricious film ensuring effective, discreet and natural feeling lubrication
- External use of a lubricant is still recommended to ensure adequate lubrication.
Yes water-based in applicators
- Yes water-based is a natural bio-adhesive gel, which adheres to the vaginal walls to lubricate, moisturise and protect the surface layers of the vagina
- Yes water-based is hypoallergenic, hormone free, condom compatible, neither a spermicide nor a contraceptive and is never tested on animals
- personal lubricant Yes water-based contains no concerning chemicals, no skin irritants, no sugars, no glycerin, no grapefruit seed extract and absolutely no parabens
- Yes water-based is a clear gel and does not produce white fall-out
Directions for using applicators
Click here to view the illustrated directions for use.
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
Yes water-based applicators are available in 6 packs, in a four pack for three multi-buy and in units of 30.
Be the first to review New YES WB Apps
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hi, I just purchased the pre-filled applicators. I have lichen sclerosis and vaginal dryness, I would like to use the applicators on a regular basis to keep my vaginal tissue supple. How often should insert the gel? Once a day, every few days, once a week? If i use it on a regular basis for therapeutic reasons, should use an extra one before sexual intercourse? Thank you for your prompt answer. Caroline
- Thank you for your recent purchase and for your question. To address vaginal dryness we usually recommend using the applicators once a day to establish a good degree of hydration. Once any pronounced dryness has been alleviated, it is usually sufficient to use one applicator every two to three days to maintain comfort and internal moisture. This may well give you sufficient lubrication for intercourse, but can of course be augmented with an extra application if necessary. It is best to be guided by your own body and its needs, to determine how much to use. Many of our customers who have LS find it helpful to moisturise the vulva too, and we would recommend this. YES WB in tubes can be applied externally with the fingers to achieve this. I hope that helps.
- I have intertestitional cystitis with vaginal atrophy. I wish to use a altenative to vagifem. Can you reccomend a product? I am not sexually active this is purely for iritation and burning. Thankyou
- The depletion of oestrogen during menopause can cause thinning of intimate tissues and pronounced dryness and discomfort. While Vagifem, or other forms of HRT can reverse some of these symptoms, YES products will alleviate rather than repair symptoms. YES Intro pack could allow you to discover which product would work best for you. YES WB, in tubes or in applicators, can relieve the irritation and burning you are experiencing, by balancing the pH and hydrating the vulva and vagina. If you require stronger protection then YES OB can soothe and restore day to day comfort.
- Is it safe if you have oral seed with it. Just wondering if it's OK to ingest? What are the ingredients? Is there preterition available in the states?
- All the ingredients are food grade, making the products suitable for oral sex. Apart from OB Vanilla, Yes products have little or no smell or taste, and can be ingested. Availability on prescription is confined to UK only.
"The response regarding your chatline is fantastic as are the ladies who reply. they are informative lovely to correspond and oh so very helpful. All round a five star service, thank you"
YES water based lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.