YES Pre-filled Applicators – YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB in applicators offers a convenient, clean and hygienic way of delivering a suitable amount of lubrication deeper inside the body.
5mls of YES WB is dispensed in a sleek applicator tube with smooth contours, and an easy twist off closure.
The soft clear gel will gently adhere to the walls of the vagina, imparting moisture to them, without any risk of embarrassing leakage.
Once in place, the presence of YES WB is hardly detectable as a lubricant, as it closely simulates natural lubrication. There is no betraying smell or taste, making it suitable for discreet use, if desired.
- The discreet & convenient way to deliver deep lubrication & hydration in the right amount to the right place
- Each box contains 6 pre-filled applicators (5ml) for single use
- When inserted in advance of lovemaking, yes water-based forms a protective, lubricious film ensuring effective, discreet and natural feeling lubrication
- External use of a lubricant is still recommended to ensure adequate lubrication.
YES WB water based lubricant in applicators
- YES WB is a natural bio-adhesive gel, which adheres to the vaginal walls to lubricate, moisturise and protect the surface layers of the vagina
- YES WB is hypoallergenic, hormone free, neither a spermicide nor a contraceptive and is never tested on animals
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Personal lubricant YES WB contains no concerning chemicals, no skin irritants, no sugars, no glycerin, no grapefruit seed extract and absolutely no parabens
- YES WB is a clear gel and does not produce white fall-out
Directions for using applicators
- Remove applicator from the container. DO NOT USE if applicator tamper evident tip has been removed
- Hold the applicator at the wide end and shake contents to the narrow end before insertion
- Snap off tamper evident tip by twisting
- To apply, insert the narrow end of the applicator only, into the vagina. You can lie down, stand or sit to insert the applicator – whichever position is most comfortable.
- Once inserted squeeze the wide end, several times, to ensure the contents are released
- Continue to squeeze the applicator as you extract it. These are single use applicators – discard when empty.
- They are made from recyclable materials, please recycle where possible
YES water-based applicators are available in 6 packs, in a four pack for three multi-buy and in units of 30.
YES WB Apps Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This has been a total life saver. I'm in my late 50's and had almost given up on ever being able to have comfortable intercourse again, after suffering from severe dryness for at least five years. I'd tried hrt pessaries and every lubricant under the sun, but nothing helped, and it had put me right off sex. Right from day one things felt better, and after two applications, intercourse felt like it did twenty years ago. It has restored our physical relationship and sense of closeness again. Highly recommended, I'm going to my GP to ask for it on prescription. What I'd really like though, is a reusable applicator which could be refilled from the large tube and washed after use, to save throwing away so much plastic.
As a virgin bride, I was looking for a lubricant that would be discreet, but most importantly, help make the process of 'learning the ropes' more comfortable. For all my research while I was engaged, I could not find any other company that provided applicators so nicely shaped and convenient for use. Using an applicator makes far more sense for me than applying without it. So a big thank you to YYY! Also, the rather nondescript box it arrived in was much appreciated. No one at the post office knew my personal business. This is definitely a repeat purchase. The only reason I did not rate it a 5 out of 5 is because I would love to see more applicators per box. :)
This product is as perfect as I was in my 20's. Discreet lubrication- its my secret and a life saving product. Highly recommend to all experiencing dryness due to birth control and or age. Its you, only better!
Questions & Answers about YES WB Apps
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Can I ask for Yes products on prescription in Scotland? I have been using now for a year.
- Yes, our YES VM & WB are both available on prescription in Scotland
- I have vaginal atrophy and cant use HRT. Which of you products is best for me
- We would recommend that you use our YES VM, as this is a long lasting, slow releasing product designed for the health of the intimate internal vaginal tissues.
- Is it ok to use the lubricant applicators just before intercourse?
- Yes, that is absolutely fine
- I would like to try the water based lubricant but am unsure how to apply it from the tubes which don't have an applicator
- If you purchase the tubes of YES they are to be applied with your fingertips
- Can this product be used by someone on eastrogene blocker
- Hello We can reassure you that none of the YES products would conflict with the hormone blocker and YES WB water-based lubricant or YES VM vaginal moisturiser would be suitable for providing relief of vaginal dryness and itching.
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
5 / 5 based on 4 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based lubricant is made from:
- Aqua (Water)
- Organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food
- Organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- Three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- Food grade preservatives
- Citric acid to buffer the pH
"Only thing I feel safe using. "