YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I often get vaginal itchiness or thrush esp if I use scented products or get dry during sex. Specific times in my cycle I will be prone to dryness too. I discovered YES lube a few years ago when we were trying for a baby. I've never looked back since. I never seem to suffer and continues to help sex remain enjoyable!
This product works wonders, it feels so natural I canât believe it and my parner was happy too. Highly recommended!
This product is a quality of life saver. Having interstitial cystitis makes sex difficult, especially days afterward. I felt minimal to no pain using this product and feel 100 times better days after. It truly is a miracle product
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I have had another attack of lichens scerlousis and have found a tube of yes water end date 7/19, is this still ok to use, thank you.
- We would suggest using our YES OB to help with LS. Our products will never be harmful to use after expiry, but, they will become less effective
- Just opened the product and its clear as it should be but has what looks like the odd brown flects of bits in it. Is that what the product is supposed to be like?
- The tiny dots or black specs that you can see in your product are from the flax seed extract used in the formulation of our water based products. When the flax extract goes through the filtration process, some of the seed husks are so tiny that they pass through the very fine filters and appear as microscopic black specs that you can see. I would like to reassure you that they are totally harmless to you and part of using pure, raw ingredients. I hope this information helps alleviate any concerns you may have regarding the product.
- Does the lube contain spermicide?
- None of our lubricants are spermicides
- Do the delivery packing come plain as id like it being discreet due to being delivered to a public building?
- I can confirm our parcels are totally discreet, the name on the side is from 3L Trading, so no mention of YES!
- Is this lube safe for anal use?
- We would recommend using our YES BUT as this is pH balanced for the anus
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 45 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"I phoned to acquire information about the products and to see which were compatible for me. Lovely lady on the phone, very helpful. Lovely to talk to, Thank you very much. "