YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
After suffering with recurrent cystitis and uti's, I googled whether it could be caused by the lube we were using. I was using one that was water based and paraben and glycerine free but I was still convinced that it was the lube causing the problems. I ordered a big tube of the WB lube and the unscented intimate wash and gave them both a go. A few months down the line and still no sign of cystitis or a uti! We love the lube and I love the wash. My partner even said how good it was. Thank you!
Used two sample sachets of this already and absolutely love it so ordered the 150ml size. Delivery was super quick which is a bonus, and I enjoyed the wma I received about no paper invoice in order to reduce waste. However, I was surprised to find the product packaged with polystyrene bobbles, something i assume is non-recyclable. Very odd from a company proud of it's organic/waste reduction policies. Please clarify reasons for such packaging. Thanks YES Comment: Thank you for the amazing feedback and in response to your comments about packing material, we would like to reassure you that the packing is biodegrable starch, which is non-toxic and totally biodegrable.
Have only just tried yes wb,day 2 now and what a difference there has been already, I feel so much more comfortable down stairs and that was with only using a small amount to start off with. Tried replens and it was ok at first and then I felt like I was burning inside it was horrendous,never again,it went in the bin. I suffer from vaginal dryness caused by the menopause and last time we had sex it was extremely painful and has put me off completely. We haven't done anything as yet,I am a bit nervous about trying because of the pain and after using replens I had a bad case of cystitis,since using yes we I feel almost ð¯ better. Long may it continue.
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Is this safe to be ingested, e.g. used as lube during sex which may involve oral sex. Thanks.
- Thank you for contacting YES regarding the suitability of YES personal lubricants for oral sex. All our personal lubricants are quite safe to taste and swallow, having food grade edible plant based ingredients.
- Hello , I have been diagnosed with vaginal atrophy and suffering with dreadful burning pain ðCan you recommend which product would work best for me , thanks
- The recommended product for vaginal atrophy would be YES VM vaginal moisturiser. It is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser to YES WB, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself. Using Yes VM as a moisturiser as well as a lubricant for intimate relations is perfectly fine, however you might find using YES WB for intercourse more preferable as it releases water more rapidly, to where it is needed most for making love. You can check by sensing whether you are still moist and lubricated or whether you have become a little dry again; use your body as a guide.
- Is this safe during pregnancy?
- Certainly - you can use YES WB with confidence during pregnancy.
- Hi! Just wondering if your products are cruelty free and vegan? X
- We are happy to confirm that the majority of products in our YES range - YES WB water-based lubricant, YES VM vaginal moisturiser, YES CLEANSE intimate wash, YES BUT anal lubricant, YES BABY and YES OB plant-oil based in applicators are all fully compliant with the Vegan regulations. The only exceptions from our range of products which are not vegan compliant are YES OB plant-oil based and YES OB Vanilla plant-oil based, which contain a very small amount of Beeswax, and the inclusion of this ingredient excludes them from vegan classification
- Hello, I was wondering the pH of the water-based lube. Packaging says balanced for the vagina, but I understand that could range from 3.5 to 4.5 (if vaginal health is good). Thanks for your time.
- YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturer have a pH factor which is carefully balanced between 4 and 4.5 – a protective acidic pH for a healthy vagina. On the other hand, YES plant-oil based lubricant in tubes and applicators has no water component which means it has no pH factor.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 38 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Yes has become one of my regular bathroom products and has made a big difference to my marriage. "