YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Yes yes yes! Thank you! Had so many problems over the years so sex was painful, a total military operation when we did try. Endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids, horrendous bleeding & pain, intercourse made me feel a total failure to my husband, unbearable pain etc. Few years on and had TAH & BSO. Felt so anxious to having intercourse still, but found out about about YES WB lubricant and thought i would give it a try. LIFE CHANGING! I just couldnât believe it. Feeling emotional typing this review. Hubby loves how it feels, i love how it feels and I actually feel like i used to feel. So wish had it years ago. Just.....Thank You â¤ï¸
After suffering with recurrent cystitis and uti's, I googled whether it could be caused by the lube we were using. I was using one that was water based and paraben and glycerine free but I was still convinced that it was the lube causing the problems. I ordered a big tube of the WB lube and the unscented intimate wash and gave them both a go. A few months down the line and still no sign of cystitis or a uti! We love the lube and I love the wash. My partner even said how good it was. Thank you!
Used two sample sachets of this already and absolutely love it so ordered the 150ml size. Delivery was super quick which is a bonus, and I enjoyed the wma I received about no paper invoice in order to reduce waste. However, I was surprised to find the product packaged with polystyrene bobbles, something i assume is non-recyclable. Very odd from a company proud of it's organic/waste reduction policies. Please clarify reasons for such packaging. Thanks YES Comment: Thank you for the amazing feedback and in response to your comments about packing material, we would like to reassure you that the packing is biodegrable starch, which is non-toxic and totally biodegrable.
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Everything I've used up to now makes me itch terribly. Would it be possible to have a sample before I commit myself. Fed up buying tubes and throwing them away?
- We are always happy to send complimentary sachets of our lubricants and moisturiser - just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- What is the pH of YES WB lubricant?
- YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturiser have a pH factor which is carefully balanced between 4 and 4.5 – a protective acidic pH for a healthy vagina. On the other hand, YES OB plant-oil based lubricant in tubes and applicators has no water component which means it has no pH factor.
- How long can this be used for once opened?
- We recommend using YES WB within 6 months of opening.
- I am 51 years old and have been on cancer medication for the last 2½ years following a lumpectomy and radiotherapy for breast cancer (I have been cancer-free since the operation).I have found that since being on cancer medication I develop thrush every couple of months or so + I have found intercourse painful, I have no other symptoms other than those two and I have not yet gone through the menopause.The Breast Care Nurse recommended YES but in view of the recurrent thrush and painful intercourse I don't know whether I should use YES VM vaginal moisturiser or YES WB personal lubricant - which would be best for my two symptoms?Thanks.
- We can firstly reassure you that our products are free of oestrogen, making them safe for you to use. The purity and distinctive formulations of YES products make them uniquely suitable for women recovering from cancer. Many lubricant products are preserved with methyl paraben, which is an oestrogen mimic and contraindicated for anyone who has had an oestrogen receptor positive cancer. Other products can cause irritation, stinging and burning due to using ingredients that are not vaginal friendly and are often chemically based. Because vaginal dryness is experienced by many women who are recovering from cancer, Breast Care Nurses and Oncologists are very happy to recommend YES certified organic intimate lubricants and moisturisers to their patients, confident that they will safely provide real relief from dryness without compromising their recovery or challenging their immune systems. YES is known to cherish and nurture precious (and sometimes traumatised) intimate tissue.
- I am 53 years old and am experiencing a dry vagina. This has actually been going on since I had my daughter 16 years ago! I have been menopausal for about 3 years and have been recommended your product, but I don't know which one to get. Please advise.
- YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser to YES WB, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 39 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Great product and relieved so many different menopausal symptoms "