YES WB water based personal lubricant
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Condom and toy compatible
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This is the only lubricant that doesn't leave you with sticky hands and everything else. Odourless - really great
I've been using this product for 4 years, and as a diabetic with sensitive skin, I have no worries, this product is mild and it works!!!
I've battled with UTIs all my adult life and I have finally found my cure in Yes lubricants. I couldn't recommend this product enough. Since using Yes lubricants, I haven't had a single UTI. It's been an absolute life saver.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Is oral sex okay with this and taste
- YES WB is created from organic food grade ingredients. It is a soft clear gel which is free from taste or smell, making it entirely suitable for oral sex.
- Hi I wanted to use yes lubricant as I am quite dry so I just wanted to know if I could get pregnant with this product as I am trying to get pregnant?Also can I use yes product with direct condoms?
- As you are trying to get pregnant, the best product for you to use is YES BABY, which is a conception-friendly system. It will also relieve dryness. As you are trying to get pregnant, I imagine that condoms won't be an issue, but for the record all our water-based products are condom compatible.
- How often Yes can be used /daily, every 3days or just before sex
- If you have ordered the WB apps to address dryness, and to provide day to day comfort, then one applicator will provide enough moisture to last up to three days. If the dryness is pronounced, then we would recommend using one daily for maximum rehydration, at least to begin with. When using WB as a lubricant for lovemaking, then it can be inserted just before sex, or some hours in advance if you want to preserve discretion. These are guidelines only, as everyone is different, and I recommend that you find the best approach for you by listening to your body and seeing how it responds to using YES. I do hope that answers your query, and trust that you experience the desired benefit from YES.
- I seem to suffer with vestibulitis condition where it hurts on penetration. It's the friction that makes me feel stinging burning and raw feeling. What do you commend I use? We use condoms as well as I suffer from recurrent bacterial vaginitis and yeast infections. Thank you
- Dear Enida, Thank you for your question. Certainly YES WB water based should soothe and calm the burning, and that in turn can help you to flinch less and relax more on penetration. And the way in which YES WB restores the right protective pH for the vagina, and is free of glycerine (which can feed thrush) will gradually reduce your susceptibility to BV and Candida. If you were not using condoms, I would really recommend YES OB, as it is very cushioning, makes penetration much more comfortable and is ideal for vestibulitis.
- I am shopping for a lubricant not necessarily for sex but for day to day comfort should I look at the WB Lub or the vaginal moisturizer water base?
- We would recommend YES VM as the best product for giving day to day comfort. Although that is its primary purpose, it also functions as an intimate lubricant, as required.
"Have used the OB Lube for years, its the only one that doesn't cause a reaction in my very sensitive sometimes painful skin. "
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.