YES WB water based personal lubricant
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Condom and toy compatible
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I've battled with UTIs all my adult life and I have finally found my cure in Yes lubricants. I couldn't recommend this product enough. Since using Yes lubricants, I haven't had a single UTI. It's been an absolute life saver.
Tried sample pack last year. Found the water-based lubricant very comfortable and intercourse much more satisfying.
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hi I've just been diagnosed with lichen sclerosis, which of your products do you recommend to help with sore itchy dryness that I can use to relieve the symptoms as well as use during sex???
- Dear Hazel, We have many reports form women with LS who find relief from their symptoms by using YES products, and most of them seem to favour our OB plant-oil based products. However the WB water based can play a valuable role too. THis is what Fabia Brackenbury says: Fabia Brackenbury - Founder of the Vulval Health Awareness Campaign and of the National Lichen Sclerosis Support Group “I am often asked which lubricant I like to use. In my work for VHAC and in my private life, I have tried the full range of lubricants available today and I find my favourite is YES. YES oil based is excellent for daily use to prevent dryness, even if intercourse is not taking place and YES water based is best used with condoms and before and during intercourse. Having a vulval skin condition often means seeking out a gentle product without harmful additives that may irritate. I find the gentle organic formula of YES is ideal for my vulval skin.” to read about other customers' preferences, do check out https://www.yesyesyes.org/why-yes/customer-expert-testimonials/?cat=17 It is best for you to experiment, especially at this early stage of your diagnosis, to discover which product or combination of products affords the best relief for you. YES INTRO or YES DG would give you an introduction to both of our main variants.
- Where to get Yes products in South Africa #Queenstown
- YES products are stocked and supplied by Broekielace of Capetown. You can purchase them from their website www.broekielace.com
- How many times can you use each applicator?
- The applicators are prefilled for single use only. 5mls is a generous fill, but even if you do not dispense all the product, we recommend that you do not try to keep it for future use. Please use once, then discard and recycle the applicator.
- hi there i recently had a hysterectomy which has led to vaginal atrophy. i bought your wb lube and vaginal moisturiser but i still find a slight burning sensation on application of both products. i really like the product and hoping its a getting used to problem. can you tell me why your vm has phenoxyethanol in it? isnt this an irritant?
- Your recent experience with two YES products after your hysterectomy is not unusual, and can be explained. As you rightly surmise, this is a “getting used to” issue. Both of our water-based products are designed to restore and maintain the correct vaginal pH, which is slightly acidic. After your surgery, and the associated reduction in oestrogen production, your pH could have risen higher than the optimal protective pH, and so your intimate tissues may need a period of adjustment to a moisturiser or lubricant which will lower it again. Typically this can be a momentary sensation, a slight “zing” – but this is explainable, and be fleeting. So, you may consider it worth persisting. However, I see that you have also bought our OB, which has no pH value, and should provide soothing relief without any unwanted sensation. Do have a read of the many customers who have found benefit from our products after going through hysterectomy. https://www.yesyesyes.org/why-yes/customer-expert-testimonials/?cat=11 Quite a few of these swear by the OB oil-based, and some reference using the two types together, as in “double glide” which gives extra protection. https://www.yesyesyes.org/products/double-glide-organic-lubricants/ Any water-based product needs to have a preservative, to prevent bacteria or moulds growing in the medium. To confer reliable shelf life we use Phenoxyethanol, at minimum effective levels in YES VM, and Sodium benzoate in YES WB. At higher percentages, these can be irritants, but we use them at low, safe levels to keep the products clean, and to protect the mucosa.
- I have had breast cancer and I take tamoxifen I can't use anything with oestrogen is this safe for me to use
- We are very familiar with the way in which cancer treatment can bring on an early onset menopause, with all its attendant and unpleasant symptoms. We do understand how you have to be very discerning in the products you choose and use to your recovery and to ease your symptoms. I can firstly reassure you that our products are free of oestrogen, making them safe for you to use. The purity and distinctive formulations of Yes products make them uniquely suitable for women recovering from cancer. Many lubricant products are preserved with methyl paraben, which is an oestrogen mimic and contraindicated for anyone who has had an oestrogen receptor positive cancer. Because vaginal dryness is experienced by many women who are recovering from cancer, Breast Care Nurses and Oncologists are very happy to recommend Yes intimate moisturisers to their patients, confident that they will safely provide real relief from dryness without compromising their recovery or challenging their immune systems. Yes is known to cherish and nurture precious (and sometimes traumatised) intimate tissue. Here is a helpful comment from a customer in a similar position to you: "So happy I found this product. Other lubes irritate and burn. I am on Tamoxifen from post-breast cancer treatment and have been exceptionally dry from menopause. Tamoxifen makes the dryness worse. This is the only product that has helped. " DM, Surrey (16th Aug 2015) Go to https://www.yesyesyes.org/why-yes/customer-expert-testimonials/?cat=7 to hear what other women on cancer treatment have said about YES.
"It's the best and only option "
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.