YES WB water based personal lubricant
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
5 / 5 based on 34 reviews - click to read
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
5 out 5
I am in my early 30s. Since taking oral contraceptives I have sufferd from dryness which I never had prior. My partner is rather large (lucky me!) but this can make me uncomfortable when we are intimate. I have struggled to find a good natural product, chemical free and which wont't cause me to suffer from intimate problems which I had been before I discovered YES. I can't tell you how happy and relived I am since stumbling across YES out of desperation. It is such a relief not to get all tense knowing that I could be facing soreness! I love YES products and the intimate washed too. The WB lubricant is nice though a tad stingy when first applied this does go away. NO infections, easy clean safe lubrication that works! I love the fact that I have peace of mind knowing how safe these products are. Other high street brands are really awful! in my opinion. Feels and looks very natural. No smell. Its lovely. Being WB you do have to re apply as it can dry out. I highly recommend the OB too. Thats even better!
Great product! I suffer with dryness and this helps so much! No sticky residue and no odour. Would highly recommend
Questions & Answers
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Where is the manufacture date or best used by date on yes wb package?
- You will find this information in two places: it is displayed both on the base of the carton, where it is printed, and on the crimp of the tube, where it is embossed.
- Is oral sex okay with this and taste
- YES WB is created from organic food grade ingredients. It is a soft clear gel which is free from taste or smell, making it entirely suitable for oral sex.
- Hi I wanted to use yes lubricant as I am quite dry so I just wanted to know if I could get pregnant with this product as I am trying to get pregnant?Also can I use yes product with direct condoms?
- As you are trying to get pregnant, the best product for you to use is YES BABY, which is a conception-friendly system. It will also relieve dryness. As you are trying to get pregnant, I imagine that condoms won't be an issue, but for the record all our water-based products are condom compatible.
- How often Yes can be used /daily, every 3days or just before sex
- If you have ordered the WB apps to address dryness, and to provide day to day comfort, then one applicator will provide enough moisture to last up to three days. If the dryness is pronounced, then we would recommend using one daily for maximum rehydration, at least to begin with. When using WB as a lubricant for lovemaking, then it can be inserted just before sex, or some hours in advance if you want to preserve discretion. These are guidelines only, as everyone is different, and I recommend that you find the best approach for you by listening to your body and seeing how it responds to using YES. I do hope that answers your query, and trust that you experience the desired benefit from YES.
- I seem to suffer with vestibulitis condition where it hurts on penetration. It's the friction that makes me feel stinging burning and raw feeling. What do you commend I use? We use condoms as well as I suffer from recurrent bacterial vaginitis and yeast infections. Thank you
- Dear Enida, Thank you for your question. Certainly YES WB water based should soothe and calm the burning, and that in turn can help you to flinch less and relax more on penetration. And the way in which YES WB restores the right protective pH for the vagina, and is free of glycerine (which can feed thrush) will gradually reduce your susceptibility to BV and Candida. If you were not using condoms, I would really recommend YES OB, as it is very cushioning, makes penetration much more comfortable and is ideal for vestibulitis.
"Absolutely brilliant product - thank you."
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food; from organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes and from three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture. Food grade preservatives are included, and citric acid to buffer the pH.