YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
Having suffered with Lichen sclerosus for many years, which made sex very uncomfortable, this product has made such a difference. I wish I had found it years ago.
Purchased this after being recommended it as a solution for endometriosis-type soreness after sex - I have tried a lot of other lubes and always ended up with the same burning sensation afterwards. This has completely eradicated that. It is pricey, and I find I use a little more than I do with other lubes but it feels a lot more natural and like the real thing. One of those things I now cannot live without and will happily pay extra for. Highly recommend!
I often get vaginal itchiness or thrush esp if I use scented products or get dry during sex. Specific times in my cycle I will be prone to dryness too. I discovered YES lube a few years ago when we were trying for a baby. I've never looked back since. I never seem to suffer and continues to help sex remain enjoyable!
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- What are the "food grade" preservatives that you use in your water based lubricant?
- To clarify in order for us to certify our products as organic we are only allowed to use a tiny handful of nature identical and classified as safe, preservatives; Sodium benzoate is one of them. Its combination with vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) in canned soft drinks and the subsequent potential production of Benzene is the major area of discussion; Benzene is known to be carcinogenic. Citric acid does not act in the same way, but it can accelerate this production of Benzene from Sodium benzoate ONLY in the presence of Vitamin C. These sodas have to be drunk / ingested for any benzene produced to get inside you, and cause damage. It is important to know that this reaction only happens when the liquid in question is very acidic, below pH3.8. Lastly the production of Benzene in the presence of Sodium benzoate and Vitamin C is increased by the presence of heat and light. To summarise why we believe our use of Sodium Benzoate and Citric acid are not something to be concerned about in YES WB or Cleanse: 1. We do not use vitamin C / Ascorbic acid in any of our products, so no Benzene can be produced. 2. We use citric acid to adjust the pH of YES WB to pH4.0. This is well above the threshold of any possible reaction with Sodium Benzoate to form Benzene (but as no Vitamin C present this is not an issue) 3. YES WB and Cleanse are topical products, applied to the outside tissues of the body and are not ingested. 4. Sodium benzoate has been used for so long as a food preservative, it is very well understood and effective as a preservative at low amounts. 5. All YES products are packed in opaque containers (prevents light) and instructions for storage include keep out of direct sunlight and between 5-30 degrees C. This is to ensure the natural ingredients are not damaged.
- Hi. I have been struggling with pain during and especially after sex. Doctors cannot find a problem. The lube I use at the moment is durex natural and on application alone really stings, and that is before any kind of sexual play. Would your lube do this to me? I am desperate to find help for this and to not have to sit in a warm bath afterwards to sooth would be great. Thanks
- I am sorry to hear of your discomfort. We would recommend using our DG (Double glide) which is a combination of our WB (water based lubricant) and the OB (oil based lubricant) This will help alleviate painful sex. Our products do not contain any nasties so shouldn't cause you to sting.
- Do your lubes contain linalool?
- I can confirm our products do not contain linalool
- Where's the expiration date? Is it safe to use after then? I used it after I bought it and I forgot to check the date. Bur I can't find it on the package.Thanks for the help
- The expiry dates are on the crimped edge of the tube. We have not done any testing on using our product after the expiry, therefore this is not advisable.
- Can I use the lube while trying for a baby? I see there is citric acid in the ingredients so wondering if it is safe to use while trying to get pregnant. Thanks
- The pH of the vagina during most of your cycle is acidic (typically around pH4), however when you ovulate the pH of fertile cervical mucous changes and becomes more alkaline, matching that of sperm. YES WB water-based personal lubricant is designed to match the acidic (pH4) vaginal environment and is not intended to aid conception, however, this product has undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and has proven results that using YES WB water-based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. YES OB plant-oil based lubricant is designed to nourish and sooth tissues and is pH neutral so it will not change the pH of the vaginal tissues. This product has also undergone sperm motility testing by an independent laboratory and again the results are; that using YES OB plant-oil based lubricant whilst trying to conceive should not lessen your chances of becoming pregnant due to any effects on sperm motility. The testing for both products evaluates whether a lubricant is toxic to sperm (i.e. does it cause sperm immobilisation or non-progressive movement). Eight hours after exposure to YES WB water-based lubricant and YES OB plant-oil based lubricant, the results showed the ability of sperm to make progressive movement was unaffected compared to controls. Citric acid is used in miniscule quantities and is essential in achieving the right (normal vaginal) pH value for the water-based products
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 47 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- Aqua (Water)
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Incredible products made a big difference to our ability to relax and enjoy ourselves "