YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I have provoked vestibulodynia, and my vulva is extremely sensitive to what goes near it as a result. I've tried countless lubes that advertised themselves as "soothing" but they always either irritated my vagina, or dried up too fast resulting in pain. After scouring the vulvodynia subreddit, I saw someone recommending this company. I want to send her flowers!! Yes WB is hands down the best lube I have ever used, it doesn't dry up too fast and a little goes a long way for me, surprisingly. I pray they never change the formula because I had to suffer through a lot of awful lubes to find this one.
Love it. All these years I've avoided lube because whenever I used it I would get thrush or stinging etc. I had to have a bath after sex to try and get out all the silicone and chemical nasties out of there so I wouldn't get thrush. Then I thought to myself, you use natural shampoo, moisturiser surely there is a natural lube that's condom compatible (after which I figured out there are vagina friendly condoms!!! I have been using this for a week now and no pain no thrush, a tiny sharpness/tangy feeling inside sometimes after as if my vagina ate a tiny sweet lemon but that's great because this stuff is the right pH! I HIGHLY recommend trying this lube. Silicone you will never enter my vagina again
Having suffered with Lichen sclerosus for many years, which made sex very uncomfortable, this product has made such a difference. I wish I had found it years ago.
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I use VM for perimenopause dryness every day initially then every few days, can I use WB and VM at the same time ?
- You can use both at the same time if you wish, but they do do different things, the VM is a slow releasing, long lasting product and the WB gives an instant hit of moisture
- Is yes lube edible?
- Hello. Thank you for contacting YES. I can confirm that YES WB water based lubricant, YES VM vaginal moisturiser and YES OB plant-oil based lubricants are safely edible. YES WB and YES VM are free of taste and have no smell, so there is nothing to interfere with one's natural smell and taste. YES OB plant-oil based is made from food grade ingredients and is also neutral in smell and taste. We care greatly about all the ingredients of our products and are always happy to share as much as we can about our product. You can read our ingredients policy here: http://www.yesyesyes.org/ingredients.htm Our products’ full ingredients are as follows: YES WB water based contains: Aqua (Water), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera)*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Linum usitatissimam (Flax extract)*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Xantham Gum, Citric Acid YES OB plant-oil based contains: Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil)*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter)*, Cera Alba (Bees Wax)*, Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E) *organically grown ingredients I hope this gives you the reassurance you require.
- What is the difference between yes vm ad yes wb. Do I need both for vaginal dryness and atrophy. Been thrown in to sever menopause post breast cancer treatment.. Its rubbish!I tried clicking on the question below but nothing is happening.Any advice welcome.A friend recommended and she said 'get the oil'. Which product is oil?
- Hello. YES WB water-based personal lubricant works as an excellent lubricant and moisturiser because it is made from plant polymers that hold water and carry it to the dry vaginal tissue and feels unbelievably real, no taste, no smell, is not sticky and compatible with latex and Polyurethane condoms. The pH of YES WB (due to the water content and the pH buffer) is low enough to restore the typical vaginal pH and so balance the whole vaginal environment. In respect of how often to use the product it can be used freely & frequently to re-hydrate dry vaginal tissues. YES WB is available on prescription from the NHS in the UK. YES VM vaginal moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching and soreness. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturisation is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier the tissues, the more water will be released. Using YES VM as a moisturiser as well as a lubricant for intimate relations is perfectly fine, however it might be preferable to use YES WB for intercourse as it releases water more rapidly, to where it is needed most for making love. YES VM is iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods. YES VM is available on prescription from the NHS and is compatible with latex and Polyisoprene condoms. YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricant is a stronger more long-lasting lubricant than YES WB. YES OB contains oils, cocoa and shea butter that feed the dry tissues and also can coat the lining of the vagina helping to soothe and calm sore and thinning tissue and can help to heal damaged, inflamed and broken skin. YES OB also helps to relieve the discomfort caused by various skin conditions like Lichen Sclerosis, vulval eczema and psoriasis. Whilst YES OB affords greater protection to fragile tissues when making love, it can prevent any water based lubricant or moisturiser from being able to reach the dry tissues and re-hydrate them immediately afterwards. The oils and butters are fairly quickly absorbed and do make dry tissues more supple, but as YES OB contains no water it cannot re-hydrate dry cells and cannot influence pH. YES OB is not compatible with condoms. Additionally, YES OB is used extensively by Women’s Health Physiotherapists for internal massage and trigger release work in patients with Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. It is also very helpful for patients with Vulvodynia and a range of vulval disorders such as Lichen Sclerosis, Lichen Planus, Vulval Eczema and Psoriasis. Many women also use this product to act as a protective barrier for mild incontinence or if sensitive to chlorine or salt water when swimming. It can be applied externally as often as is necessary. YES WB and YES OB are sister products, they can be used alone or together. They are different and complementary in their actions. For best protection against discomfort when making love we suggest that both products are used together, (YES OB applied first followed by YES WB). This gives robust lubrication from YES OB and the extra slip from YES WB on top ensures long-lasting lovemaking with the maximum lubrication. When YES WB is used on top of YES OB, YES WB is not quickly absorbed so both partners get the benefit of natural feeling lubrication without the need to reapply regularly. The tubes of our personal lubricants and vaginal moisturiser do not come with a reusable applicator as they are for both health & wellbeing and pleasure and are applied with your fingers. We do sell YES VM water based vaginal moisturiser, YES WB water based and YES OB plant-oil based personal lubricants in prefilled, single use applicators so that you can apply the product further up into the vagina. Please refer to our products page on our website for more information via this link: https://www.yesyesyes.org/products/ I hope this helps.
- What is the difference between yes vm and yes wb and are both suitable for treating burning in vaginal atrophy please?
- Can you get this on the NHS?
- The VM & WB are both on the drug tariff but it is down to the surgery as to whether they will prescribe this.
- Total ex P&P:
- $ $21.99 Save
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 49 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- Aqua (Water)
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Also - nice, tasteful presentation containers."