YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
3 years. Me and my girlfriend had been with out regular sex for three years after she started suffering from dryness. We would only every try once a month at first, then every two months, last year we only tried to have sex twice. It was a mentally and physically frustrating process for both of us, she wasnât physically able to enjoy herself and would start to get sore after only minute and we would have to stop. We tried other lubricants to it just wasnât happening. Until we heard about Yes WB. Iâve just finished a fantastic weekend with the girlfriend for the first time in three years and I canât tell you how thrilled I am with this product, our sex life is back to how it was when we we 22. Absolutely amazing.
5 out 5
I am in my early 30s. Since taking oral contraceptives I have sufferd from dryness which I never had prior. My partner is rather large (lucky me!) but this can make me uncomfortable when we are intimate. I have struggled to find a good natural product, chemical free and which wont't cause me to suffer from intimate problems which I had been before I discovered YES. I can't tell you how happy and relived I am since stumbling across YES out of desperation. It is such a relief not to get all tense knowing that I could be facing soreness! I love YES products and the intimate washed too. The WB lubricant is nice though a tad stingy when first applied this does go away. NO infections, easy clean safe lubrication that works! I love the fact that I have peace of mind knowing how safe these products are. Other high street brands are really awful! in my opinion. Feels and looks very natural. No smell. Its lovely. Being WB you do have to re apply as it can dry out. I highly recommend the OB too. Thats even better!
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Hello, I was wondering the pH of the water-based lube. Packaging says balanced for the vagina, but I understand that could range from 3.5 to 4.5 (if vaginal health is good). Thanks for your time.
- YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturer have a pH factor which is carefully balanced between 4 and 4.5 – a protective acidic pH for a healthy vagina. On the other hand, YES plant-oil based lubricant in tubes and applicators has no water component which means it has no pH factor.
- I have just started using the Yes WB applications and am very pleased with the results thus far. I was considering buying the tube to reduce costs and stock up, but want to still use the product internally in a discrete manner before intercourse. Do the tube products come with an applicator? If not, is there a particular applicator you recommend in purchasing that can be cleaned and reused?
- When purchasing our tubes they do not come with an applicator as the product is to be applied with your fingertips. We do, however, offer pre-filled applicators that contain 5ml of the product; more convenient method of inserting higher up into the vaginal area. You can purchase reusable applicators from most pharmacies and other retailers.
- Where is the manufacture date or best used by date on yes wb package?
- You will find this information in two places: it is displayed both on the base of the carton, where it is printed, and on the crimp of the tube, where it is embossed.
- Is oral sex okay with this and taste
- YES WB is created from organic food grade ingredients. It is a soft clear gel which is free from taste or smell, making it entirely suitable for oral sex.
- Hi I wanted to use yes lubricant as I am quite dry so I just wanted to know if I could get pregnant with this product as I am trying to get pregnant?Also can I use yes product with direct condoms?
- As you are trying to get pregnant, the best product for you to use is YES BABY, which is a conception-friendly system. It will also relieve dryness. As you are trying to get pregnant, I imagine that condoms won't be an issue, but for the record all our water-based products are condom compatible.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 35 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"Yes Baby helped me conceive the first time. I'm back for more to have baby 2! "