YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I often get vaginal itchiness or thrush esp if I use scented products or get dry during sex. Specific times in my cycle I will be prone to dryness too. I discovered YES lube a few years ago when we were trying for a baby. I've never looked back since. I never seem to suffer and continues to help sex remain enjoyable!
This product works wonders, it feels so natural I cannot believe it and my partner was happy too. Highly recommended!
This product is a quality of life saver. Having interstitial cystitis makes sex difficult, especially days afterward. I felt minimal to no pain using this product and feel 100 times better days after. It truly is a miracle product
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Do you sell applicators for the 150ml/5.1fl.oz. tubes? If not, what size applicator would I need to fit over the tube?
- We do not sell reusable applicators as we produce single use pre filled applicators. You can buy reusable applicators online but our tubes are designed to be used with finger application
- How often Can you use the Yes WB. Sex is very painful would this be better to use than Yes VM
- You can use any of our products as much as you feel necessary. To help with painful sex, we would suggest using a combination of WB & OB (Not condom compatible) To help with internal vaginal dryness we would recommend using the VM
- Hello, i am exploring lubricants as i am very peri menopausal and am experiencing vaginal dryness. i am dating and want to be prepared for when i want to become sexually active. How does this work, does it need an applicator or do you administer by hand. I feel nervous about how I would introduce this into the process of love making, but I am also out of practice. Been single for 3 years and no sexual activity for 2 years so feeling normally apprehensive anyway - bless. That said I want to enjoy sex again so want to ensure I support this with the right products and advice. Thank you. Juliet
- We would suggest using our YES VM (Vaginal Moisturiser) on a regular basis to keep you hydrated internally. To help with intercourse we would recommend using our WB (Water Based lubricant) and/or the OB (Oil Based lubricant) You can use this a few hours before, if you do not feel comfortable with your partner knowing you would be using lubricants.
- Is Yes WB lubricant safe to use if trying to conceive?
- Our products do not effect the sperms motility
- Can the Yes WB lunes decrease the chances of getting pregnant?
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 45 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- Aqua (Water)
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"This is the very best product ever. I am very sensitive to many ingredients and this one works great. "