YES WB water based personal lubricant
YES WB key features:
- Enhances sexual pleasure and sensitivity
- No smell, no taste, no stickiness
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- pH balanced for the vagina
- rapidly relieves dryness and discomfort
- Gynaecologist recommended
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies.
- Realistic texture
- Silky sensuous feel
- Intensely hydrating
- Replenishes natural moisture
- Perfect substitute for the body’s own lubrication
- Protects mucus membranes, and if necessary, supports healing
- Leaves skin clean and residue free
Natural Water-Based Lubricant
YES WB natural lubricant allows you to:
- Experience the discretion of a personal lubricant that feels and behaves like the real thing
- Appreciate its skin-nourishing and moisturising effects
- Celebrate the absence of anything that might interfere with your intimate health or pleasure
- Delight in anointing your body with silkiness
- Enjoy prolonging your love-making with ease and sensuousness
- Discover the release from anxiety about synthetic ingredients
- Relax in the certainty that you are cherishing your body and that of your partner
Thoroughly researched, responsibly formulated with original, effective and certified organic ingredients, elegantly packaged and sensitively dispensed, YES has the power to change your world from the inside.
YES lubricants offer you the discretion of products which, unlike most other lubricant, draw no attention to themselves through disturbing smell, taste or colour. We believe that lubricants should facilitate your pleasure, without masking your skin and senses.
Protected by International Patents
YES WB Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
YES, YES, YES!!!! I have tried 3 other kinds of lube for sensitive skin and they have burned the crap out of me. I love this one! It amazing. I usually don't leave reviews but I had to for this product and it doesn't get sticky when. Your done and leave my vagina feeling hydrated. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. This stuff improved our sex life tremendously. Don't hesitate. Buy it.
Ordered both WB and OB with applicator but how on earth do you get it in the applicator it doesn't fit properly over nozzle and just made a horrendous mess therefore cannot use it. Very disappointed. Please help!! Have previously used Replens with applicator and no problem Our tubes are not manufactured to be used with an applicator which is why you may find it messy trying to administer with a reusable applicator. If you need to insert the product higher up in the vaginal area we would recommend using the pre-filled applicators.
Yes yes yes! Thank you! Had so many problems over the years so sex was painful, a total military operation when we did try. Endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids, horrendous bleeding & pain, intercourse made me feel a total failure to my husband, unbearable pain etc. Few years on and had TAH & BSO. Felt so anxious to having intercourse still, but found out about about YES WB lubricant and thought i would give it a try. LIFE CHANGING! I just couldnât believe it. Feeling emotional typing this review. Hubby loves how it feels, i love how it feels and I actually feel like i used to feel. So wish had it years ago. Just.....Thank You â¤ï¸
Questions & Answers about YES WB
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Do your products expire? I have some from 5/18. Thank you
- All our products have expiry dates and the dates can be located on the crimped edge of the tubes/applicators or the bottom of the product carton. YES WB and VM have 6 months from opening and YES OB 12 months.
- Can the lubricant be used for anal sex?
- We would recommend that you use YES BUT for anal sex as it has been designed specifically to give long-lasting slipperiness and comfort for anal use with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in anal lubes.
- Everything I've used up to now makes me itch terribly. Would it be possible to have a sample before I commit myself. Fed up buying tubes and throwing them away?
- We are always happy to send complimentary sachets of our lubricants and moisturiser - just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full details and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
- What is the pH of YES WB lubricant?
- YES WB water based lubricant and YES VM vaginal moisturiser have a pH factor which is carefully balanced between 4 and 4.5 – a protective acidic pH for a healthy vagina. On the other hand, YES OB plant-oil based lubricant in tubes and applicators has no water component which means it has no pH factor.
- How long can this be used for once opened?
- We recommend using YES WB within 6 months of opening.
Free P&P on all orders this weekend!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 41 reviews - click to read
YES WB water based personal lubricant is made from:
- organic Aloe Vera, a renowned skin food;
- organic Flax extract which is particularly beneficial for the mucous membranes
- three synergistic plant based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan, all of which contribute to the deep velvety texture
- food grade preservatives
- citric acid to buffer the pH
"This is brilliant! Love the products, keep them coming! "