YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I am only 38 years old and suffer with cyclic vulvadynia I always get very itchy and dry right after my period is over because the hormones change so much this product is amazing it has helped me be comfortable discreetly and not have to worry that I am going to have a day of burning and stinging I highly recommend this product.
I have suffered with vaginal dryness since breast cancer treatment put me into menopause and my ongoing hormonal medication continued to cause vaginal discomfort. I saw your VM moisturiser mentioned on a cancercare website and have only used it for a short time and its transformed my wellbeing beyond measure. I can't thank you enough for such an amazing product, the natural ingredients are very important to me after having cancer and its given a me back my sex life which I thought had been ruined forever.
This wonderful product has enabled me to successfully treat the problems brought on by my menopause (vaginal dryness/atrophy) and resume a happy sex life with my partner of 40 years. Couldn't recommend it more highly! As a further point, when I found that I was allergic to an ingredient in the WB, YES immediately gave me a refund. Great product, great customer service.
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- What are the instructions for applying Yes VM internally with fingers? I would prefer this to using an applicator but don't want to buy the Yes VM tube without applicators only to find that the applicators would have been a better buy. Is it easy to get enough of the product inside the vagina using just the fingers or would the applicators be better for this?
- If you feel the product needs to get high into the vaginal vault then we would recommend using the pre filled applicators, if the atrophy is lower down then using the tubes with finger application will work sufficiently
- Is it ok to use Yes VM externally when I use an estrogen cream internally? I already use Yes WB for lubrication for intercourse and accasionally use Yes OB externally for dry skin but wonder if the VM would be better.
- Yes, you can use the VM externally but we would recommend the OB over this as it is more nourishing and healing for external tissues
- How soon before intercourse should I use it? Can it be applied just before or does it need time to get to work?!Thankyou
- To help with intercourse we would recommend using our WB (water based lubricant) and/or our OB (Oil based lubricant) You can use it at the time as they give an instant hit.
- I have had a hysterectomy, but still have my ovaries. I am wondering which product is recommended. Dryness is a major problem!
- We would highly recommend using our YES VM (vaginal moisturiser) This formulation is to help with internal vaginal dryness, which re-hydrates and moisturises.
- Hi, What time of day would you recommend using the VM?I have just purchased the applicator version.
- We would recommend using the VM at night, so it has time to absorb into the intimate tissues
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 29 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"Beautiful feeling once applied. "