YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I have recently started to experience Vaginal Dryness because I had to switch from the mini pill to the combination pill for other reasons. Since taking the combination pill I began to get extremely itchy and uncomfortable down there, so much so that it was driving me insane. I took Thrush and BV Medication to no avail. Nothing was getting rid of the itch apart from Aloe Vera Gel. I started to do some research and found out about Vaginal Dryness/Atrophy and that this product could help. I placed an order straight away and used my first tube last night... I have woken up this morning with little to no itching at all and it is such a huge relief. I chose this product because of the natural ingredients and would just like to thank you for making such a product. I am not sure if its a coincidence but I will continue to use it because the comfort it has provided me has been long awaited!!
I looked for another vaginal lubricant for vaginal atrophy after I got a yeast infection one month after starting Replens. So happy with this product. Burned initially but no longer. No mess, absorbs well and only have to take once a week. Tube lasted 3 months! Will definitely reorder
Hi, I have just got VM and WB Iâ€™m not sure how often to use the VM Iâ€™m thinking that the WB is mainly for making love? We have not had full sex for 10 yrs so need some info from you guys please. Will it help with spending pennies every half an hour also. YES WB is predominantly a pleasure lubricant and YES VM is a vaginal moisturiser to help with vaginal atrophy/dryness and should be used at least every 1-2 days ongoing to help keep the vagina moisturised and hydrated, also ensuring the pH is kept at the optimum level.
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- Does this product help with external itching of the vagina
- In answer to your question YES VM should most definitely help with external itching and you may also find that YES OB plant-oil based lubricant helpful. YES OB presents as a cream and is long-lasting, nourishing and helps to protect the delicate mucosal tissues.
- Hi,I purchased for the first time "Yes VM" for my wife and received it on 27-Aug-2019. She is aged 53 and has menopausal dryness for which I got her this cream to help reduce pain during our intimate moments. Whenever she applies this cream, she complains of severe burning in her vagina for a few minutes.Yesterday night, she applied "Yes WB" (sample 5ml sachet received along with Yes VM) instead of Yes VM. Unfortunately, that also burned severely.Also, when she applies Yes VM for a few days, she gets abrasion around the groin area.What could be the reason for this burning and abrasion? We feel that this burning should not happen for your Yes products.Please advise.ThanksWarm regards,Raj
- This is very disappointing to read and it does intimate that your wife may have a sensitivity to one/some of the ingredients in both products. As a simple method to discover if your wife has a sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the YES range, may I suggest a patch test? Simply apply a small amount to the skin on the inner wrist, and wait a few moments to see if any changes occur, such as redness or swelling. If the skin changes in colour, texture or sensation, then it would indicate that this is the case. You may wish to try YES OB plant-oil based which is a robust pleasure lubricant that also helps moisturise and protect delicate mucosal tissues.
- Will YESVM work as a vulva/external moisturizer to help with the effects of Lichen Sclerosus?
- Yes that is correct. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is a safe long-term solution to Vaginal Dryness (Atrophic Vaginitis) & offers instant relief from itching, soreness and painful intercourse. It is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser to YES WB, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself. You may also find that YES OB plant-oil based lubricant can help with vulva conditions such Lichen Sclerosus as it helps with daily relief from the irritation, use with dilators and for use during intercourse, YES OB plant-oil based, YES WB water based lubricants and YES VM vaginal moisturiser are safe to use with these aids.
- I have yeast infection. Can I use yesvm?
- YES VM can be used if you are suffering from BV or a yeast infection. Products such as certain soaps, intimate wipes or lubricants, especially if glycerine based, can compromise your vaginal health by provoking thrush or allowing BV to thrive. It is therefore essential that products used on the intimate area have the right pH. Unless the pH is matched to the right protective acidity for the vagina, and the product has a raised pH, making it too alkaline, your intimate environment will lack its natural ability to repel infections such as BV. For many reasons we believe our lubricants safeguard intimate health, through their pure, organic formulations and their carefully controlled pH. Of course, there may be some underlying condition we are unaware of, or circumstantial factors which are contributing to the presence of BV or Thrush, but YES WB water based will balance your pH and restore your natural protection.
- I was wondering can I use the VM applicators and the OB applicators together or alternately or just one or the other? Or just the OB for intimate times?
- All of our products can be used on their own or together without any contra-indications. YES VM is a vaginal moisturiser to help rehydrate tissues and put moisture back into the vagina and YES OB in applicators is generally used prior to intercourse.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 19 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"Silky smooth, long lasting, gives pleasure to both me and my lovely partner during sex and mutual masturbation - thank y"