YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
This product was recommended to me by my doctor and I cannot recommended to others enough!! As an 18 year old suffering with vaginal dryness is a nightmare but this product has helped relieve the constant burning and irritation I felt, I also used to get yeast infections regularly and haven't had one in the 4 months I've been using this. Can also enjoy sex so much more than I ever used to be able to. Thank you SO much for this product
Tried YES VM for some weeks now and I have to say, what a massive difference there has been, will definitely keep using this moisturiser for as long as I need to. Brilliant.
After many doctors trips with seemingly undiagnosable vulva irritation & dryness that flares up pretty regularly I ordered YesVM when I reached my witts end, and it's been a game changer. I felt so ashamed to be having problems like this as a 17 year old as it effects my intimacy with my boyfriend and my self esteem. The pain/irritation becomes almost unbearable sometimes but this product has improved my natural moisture so much and has restored my confidence. Unlike other products it doesn't give a horrible burning sensation and it feels just like natural moisture. Anyone thinking about buying this, do it! This product is amazing and has made me feel like myself again.
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I have sensitivity to corn based products, to the degree if i get hayfever and take antihystermines the hayfever worsens and i suffering with dry eyes, dry mouth aswell so as this contains xantham gum would this be unsuitable for me? Thanks
- It may be best for you to use the OB which does not contain any corn related products. We can send you some samples of the WB and VM for you to try, we would suggest that you do a patch test on the inside of your wrist to check for any sensitivities
- I love Yes VM. Will it be available to order again soon?
- The VM is still available in the pre filled applicators. We hope to have the VM tube available again within the next few weeks. Apologies for the inconvenience
- My GP has prescribed Estriol gel 5 times weekly for vaginal atrophy but suggested using a moisturiser on other days. Is the VM moisturiser product suitable and can it also be applied externally to reduce additional irritation Issues during the day?Can I use Yes WB and/or Yes OB whilst using Estriol Gel or should they only be used externally?Thank you
- We would recommend using the VM (Vaginal Moisturiser) internally and our OB (Oil Based) externally. The WB will give you an instant hit of moisture (to help with painful sex)
- Can you use Yes VM along with Yes WB lubricant together. Thank you. As i need the moisturiser and a lubricant for before lovemaking.
- The VM is all about the health of the vagina, getting your intimate tissues hydrated and comfortable. To help with lovemaking we would suggest using the WB and the OB together for the 'Double Glide effect' which stops a lot of the discomfort.
- Hi. Is it safe to use VM every day for a long period of time? I do not think I used it often enough in the beginning, and find three days too long between applications.
- You can use any of our products as much as you need as our products do not have any 'nasties' in
Sorry, currently out of stock.
Please enter your email address below to be notified when it is back in stock.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 25 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"The best and most natural-feeling lubricant I have used (and I have tried quite a few!)"