YES VM - natural vaginal moisturiser
YES VM is a long-lasting natural vaginal moisturising gel. Designed to match the typical vaginal environment with none of the skin damaging or concerning chemicals typically found in vaginal moisturisers.
YES VM is also available via NHS prescription.
YES VM Key Features:
- Relieves vaginal atrophy and dryness, rapidly
- Alleviates irritation, itching and burning
- Moisturises and soothes dry and sensitive vaginal tissues
- Gentle and long-lasting rehydration
- Non-hormonal, estrogen-free
- Lasts up to 3 days per application
- Case studies show YES VM relieves vaginal dryness, itching, irritation and discomfort rapidly
- pH matched to restore and/or maintain vaginal health
- Bio-adhesive so releases moisture where needed
- Odourless, colourless, no stickiness or fallout
- Designed to match tissue osmolality* (this is important, see below)
- Compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys
- Internationally patent protected
Natural Vaginal Moisturiser
YES VM contains no Glycerine, no Propylene glycol, no Aspartame, no Parabens, no unpronounceable preservatives (like Diazolidinyl urea or Triethanoloamine or Imidazolidinyl urea) or Polyquaternium. Have a look at our comparison table below.
YES VM natural Vaginal Moisturiser is:
- Guaranteed pure and natural by its certified organic status
- Designed to be side effect free and deliver outstanding rehydration
- Innovative formulation with natural and organic ingredients
- Hypoallergenic: formulated to minimise the risk of allergies
Why is Osmolality important?
*We mentioned osmolality. A vaginal moisturiser is in contact with sensitive and dry tissues for much longer than an intimate lubricant, so it is even more important that the vaginal moisturiser is designed to release water where needed and to be formulated from ingredients that are gentle. YES VM has been designed to match these vulnerable tissues in two ways. Firstly the pH is balanced to match typical vaginal pH (fairly acidic at pH3.7-4.5) and secondly the strength and concentration of the ingredients used in YES VM also matches these tissues. This ingredients’ strength or concentration is called Osmolality. YES VM is iso-osmotic to vaginal tissues, this means that it will rehydrate tissues that need it, but will not pull or push water into the tissues, unlike strongly hypo or strongly hyper osmotic moisturisers, so minimising any chance of tissue damage.
Download a review article that discusses the importance of vaginal moisturiser and Lubricant Osmolality in more depth and read a more detailed explanation of Osmolality in personal lubricants.
How does YES VM work?
YES VM lubricates the vaginal vault, the natural hydrocolloids (gums) are bio-adhesive, they gently hold on to the dry walls of the vagina and release water, where needed, rehydrating dry mucosa. When used regularly, YES VM will restore the natural protective acidity of the vagina.
Directions for using YES VM
Each carton or pack of YES VM contains a leaflet with detailed instructions for use. To summarise:
- The pre-filled applicators deliver the right amount of YES VM to where it is needed. Discreetly and hygienically.
- The 100ml tube of YES VM does not have an applicator, it is used for finger application to the outer and inner intimate areas. Many women experience dryness not just internally.
- For best results apply regularly. This may be daily initially, and then after a week or so, every third day. YES VM is safe to use daily or as often as is needed for comfort.
- The frequency of reapplication depends on the severity of dryness. The natural and pure ingredients in YES VM mean you can apply as much as you need to feel comfortable, with no dosage concerns. YES VM is hormone free.
Compare YES VM to other Vaginal Moisturisers
YES VM has been responsibly designed and formulated to support rather than compromise intimate health.
Should I use YES VM or YES WB?
Both YES VM and YES WB are pH matched to typical vaginal pH which means both are ideal for vaginal use.
A Perfect Vaginal Lubricant’s osmolality would be hypo to iso-osmotic, this means it would release water more rapidly, rehydrating tissues and enable intercourse. YES WB is slightly hypo-osmotic. YES WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse.
A Perfect Vaginal Moisturiser’s osmolality would be iso-osmotic, this means it is identical in water concentration to vaginal tissues and will release water as and when it is needed over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM is Iso-osmotic. YES VM Vaginal Moisturiser is designed to release water to rehydrate dry vaginal tissues as needed, over extended periods, such as 1-3 days. YES VM will instantly sooth and calm irritation, itching and burning as does YES WB. YES VM is more of a slow release moisturiser, the rate of moisturising is determined by the degree of vaginal tissue dryness. The drier they are the more water will be released. YES VM puts your body in control of rehydrating herself.
Which product should I use, YES VM or YES WB?
YES VM Reviews
If you've tried our product why not rate it and add your review?
If you have tried our products and would like to submit a review please complete the form below. Please enter your name as you would like it to appear after the review, for example "Charlie, Scotland".
We do not require your email address or order number, but if you provide either this will help us to improve our service. If you provide both we will enter you into a monthly prize draw for free YES products.
I looked for another vaginal lubricant for vaginal atrophy after I got a yeast infection one month after starting Replens. So happy with this product. Burned initially but no longer. No mess, absorbs well and only have to take once a week. Tube lasted 3 months! Will definitely reorder
Hi, I have just got VM and WB Iâ€™m not sure how often to use the VM Iâ€™m thinking that the WB is mainly for making love? We have not had full sex for 10 yrs so need some info from you guys please. Will it help with spending pennies every half an hour also. YES WB is predominantly a pleasure lubricant and YES VM is a vaginal moisturiser to help with vaginal atrophy/dryness and should be used at least every 1-2 days ongoing to help keep the vagina moisturised and hydrated, also ensuring the pH is kept at the optimum level.
Have you heard of the vaginal wellness program? It includes using a vibrator and YES organic vag lub every night, plus exercising your pelvic floor (Kegel exercises). I have been using YES water based since 2008 - but a year ago they changed the product so it burned all the time...and the burning lasted for 10 minutes...cause they changed the preservatives...something to do with shipping to France . So I switched to using a combination of the VM and the OB. OB does not burn. VM sometimes will but when I combine them together no burning occurs. Whewww thank God cause that burning sensation on the WaterBase really burns bad. Thanks to this combination and using my vibrator every night, I exercise and moisturize and I never have vaginal dryness. Plus I do this routine when I go to bed at night, and in the morning everything is absorbed . Nice to know I have max moisture where I need it! And I used these products for sex too and they work great for that also. So I hope these products never change cause I love having an organic lubricant!! . Thank you for your comments, we have found that very occasionally some people are sensitive to Sodium benzoate, although it is a food grade preserative and is very widely used in organic and natural products. We are very pleased to see that YES VM works for you so well.
Questions & Answers about YES VM
Please click on the questions to see the answers.
If you can't find the information you're looking for please feel free to ask us a question.
If you have a question about this product please complete the form below and we will provide an answer as soon as possible. If you include your email address we will respond to you directly as well as posting our response to this page.
- I was wondering can I use the VM applicators and the OB applicators together or alternately or just one or the other? Or just the OB for intimate times?
- All of our products can be used on their own or together without any contra-indications. YES VM is a vaginal moisturiser to help rehydrate tissues and put moisture back into the vagina and YES OB in applicators is generally used prior to intercourse.
- Hi,My girlfriend and I experience intimacy problems because of vaginal dryness. She's not the sort of person who would go to the doctor or discuss such problems because she's from a different culture.I reckon I can use some lube when we're together without upsetting her but which should I get and can I apply something that will help her in the long term, like the moisturiser, to myself*. (*if you get my drift)
- Painful sex can have many origins as you are probably aware, and they are often difficult to identify, so we cannot confidently say that YES will help. If the intimacy problems are caused by dryness and lack of natural lubrication, then YES WB water based personal lubricant or YES VM vaginal moisturiser will certainly provide moisture, slipperiness and intimate ease. Obviously we have to be cautious in saying that YES products will alleviate your girlfriend’s symptoms, in case there is any underlying condition, but many of our customers celebrate the restoration of pleasurable sex through using our products.
- I have a sample of VM.. I am also trying to conceive, can you tell me if this product is fertile friendly or not ? Thanks..
- YES WB and YES VM are designed to match the vaginal environment at a low (acid) pH, but when you ovulate, the fertile cervical mucus changes as you may be aware to be more alkaline, to enable sperm survival. At this time, you need a lubricant which supports this pH change and matches that of sperm. So we do not recommend YES WB/YES VM during the ovulation period, although it is fine to use outside of the ovulation period. YES OB plant-oil based has no effect on the vaginal pH so could be used at any time of the month.
- Is it safe for oral sex?
- YES VM is perfectly fine to use with oral sex, as is YES OB and YES WB lubricants.
- I am having a burning sensation after use the YES VM vaginal applicators. Is this normal ??Thanks
- We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced irritation, which is surprising and concerning, as our products are designed to relieve and not cause discomfort. In creating our YES range, our aim was to use only kind and effective ingredients which would mean that the products were side effect free; none of the ingredients used in our products are known irritants. As a simple method to discover if you have a sensitivity to any of the ingredients in the YES range, may I suggest a patch test? Simply apply a small amount to the skin on the inner wrist, and wait a few moments to see if any changes occur, such as redness or swelling. If the skin changes in colour, texture or sensation, then it would indicate that you are sensitive to of one or more of the ingredients. Do let us know the outcome. We will contact you separately about this.
Free P&P on orders over $50!
Please note that this product does not come with a reusable applicator.
5 / 5 based on 18 reviews - click to read
locust bean gum*
*certified organic ingredients
"Have tried many other moisturizing products but only Yes causes no irritation and works so well . "