YES VM Wins Janey Loves Platinum Award 2019
We’re delighted to announce that YES VM vaginal moisturiser has been commended as Best Feminine Care Winner in the Janey Loves Platinum Awards 2019!*
These awards highlight excellence and innovation in Natural, Organic and Eco products and services, and were judged by a panel including: Zoe Ball, Janey Lee Grace, Glynis Barber, Clare Every, Jo Wood and Carrie Grant. This is the second win for YES VM, as last year the product was awarded Best Menopause Product 2018 by the Live Better with Menopause community. In light of YES Menopause Month, we thought we’d take a look at how this vaginal moisturiser can help alleviate menopausal dryness.
YES & Menopause
As many as 80% of women entering menopause are affected by vaginal dryness, due to hormonal changes that the body experiences during this period. Vaginal dryness can cause discomfort and pain, particularly during sexual intercourse. One way of relieving these uncomfortable symptoms is to use a vaginal moisturiser such as YES VM. YES VM is a certified organic, long-lasting vaginal moisturising gel. A natural alternative to other vaginal moisturisers currently on the market, YES VM works by helping to replenish moisture and soothe dry and sensitive tissues.
Why choose YES VM?
- YES VM is formulated without using parabens or chemical irritants which means that it is safe for hormone sensitive conditions.
- The pH level of the product has been carefully designed to match the typical vaginal environment, which can help to protect against bacterial and yeast infections.
- It is made with natural plant-based ingredients, without known skin irritants, which means that the product is hypoallergenic.
- The formula is reassuring realistic and offers discreet lubrication (no colour, smell or stickiness).
- YES VM is suitable for use with dilators when these are part of a recovery programme.
YES VM has been recommended by medical and sexual health professionals and is currently also available on NHS prescription.